Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make Misstie ASAB 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39027798
Discord Tag: misstie6731

Time Played: 302 hours

When First Joined: again, not sure, game tracker says april 2015 but i think that is just for gmod in general, so probably like a year and a half ago? 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): during the summer, anytime during the week and after 9pm on the weekends. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can help handle reports and attempt to diffuse stressful situations. I am a teacher, so while I (as well as everyone) have biases, I have a lot of experience pushing my biases aside to do what is best for people and make informed decisions. I also enjoy having a good time on the server and joking around with people, but when needed I can become more serious if the situation arises. I also believe it is important to have a diverse group of people staffing, and that includes having women as staff. Having more women as staff will hopefully help other women who join the server feel welcome and that their issues they have with other players are being handled properly, since we have dealt with those issues ourselves. 

Why you want to help the community: I really enjoy playing TTT on this server and have met some really cool people that I would call friends (one them even attended my wedding). I want to make sure that everyone is having fun. I also want to make sure female gamers feel welcome and safe on our server because as we know, it can be pretty toxic at times. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I am a good girl. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): ye here

How did you find us?: I honestly just picked a random server to join and stuck around!

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I did the first time I applied for staff, I am not sure if I need to fill it out again, if I do, let me know!

Other: 
Also, I took the criticism I received on my last application and have improved upon myself. I did have a lapse in activity last week, but that was our last week of school and we were preparing for our graduation (then I got sick but im feeling better) While I do enjoy the occasional trolling, I have dialed it back and have tried to be a little helpful to staff while I am on. I also made my first ban request, so I know how to gather evidence and have a way of recording game play. I do think I would be an excellent addition to the staffing team as my availability will be pretty vast this summer. If I have more to improve upon please let me know, if not then please make me ASAB.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously

Messages In This Thread
Make Misstie ASAB 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - by misstie6731 - 06-15-2022, 12:47 AM
RE: Make Misstie ASAB 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - by Salty - 06-15-2022, 08:00 AM
RE: Make Misstie ASAB 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - by Salty - 06-15-2022, 12:34 PM