Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm in ur walls. (Mad shitter unban request)
Ingame Name: Quantum_Edge

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:566144366
Discord Tag: Quantum_Edge#1081

Time Played: 906

When First Joined: 2020 something like that.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): always here.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor-Badass

What can you do to help the community: slay, kick, mute, gag| get rid of trolls and hackers .

Why you want to help the community: I have already helped the community in the past so I don't wanna sugarcoat anything | I just like this community a lot and wanna make things easier for everyone around, I want to be that staff member that will always be able to join and help.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): One time by mana but I have been told so many times it does NOT count because it was a stupid reason.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes tmod app

How did you find us?: through gmod lolz  just liked the name 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): no

Other : I left staff on 3-12-22 and I want to be back in the squad. | Any criticism against me I'm okay with replying to I won't delete this like *cough* others
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
I'm in ur walls. (Mad shitter unban request) - by Quantum_Edge - 07-02-2022, 06:07 PM
RE: I'm in ur walls. (Mad shitter unban request) - by Salty - 07-02-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: I'm in ur walls. (Mad shitter unban request) - by Salty - 07-05-2022, 01:41 PM