Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
i must strike while the scent of dinkleberg still lingers on the wind
Ingame Name: tiefling lesbian

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101366371
Discord Tag: Ginger#6990

Time Played: Game tracker says 341 hours but it broke at some point so it's actually like 25 hours less than that

When First Joined: Sep 07, 2022 4:25 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Typically late afternoon to late night EST

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Mainly keep on the current path, which is maintaining a fun and safe environment on the server and being a reliable staff member that players can count on. Tmod would grant me access to slightly greater means of achieving that goal and is a further potential stepping stone toward helping the community in bigger ways in the future.

Why you want to help the community: It's a pretty cool place and I want to do my part in keeping it a server worth coming back to.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17909

How did you find us?: i saw the server on jammin's computer while i was in his house painting a big bowl of spaghetti on his electrical outlets so he would think it's real and put a fork in it to try to eat it but then i got really hungry and forgot what i was doing and then i found a big bowl of spaghetti yipee!

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: It's only been a month, but I feel I've done a pretty good job of learning my role as staff and proving my merit in that time, and I've seen it done before so it's worth a shot
[Image: gBkzZod.png]

Messages In This Thread
i must strike while the scent of dinkleberg still lingers on the wind - by tiefling lesbian - 03-10-2023, 04:40 PM