Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:61801254

Time Played:
400+

Game tracker seems to lie a bit

When First Joined:
June 21, 2022

Availability:
Last time I gave you an answer for this life tossed 1000 problems my way, I get busy a lot witch in part has to do with my reasoning for applying for mod. Long story short I am available to help wen I get the time as I do at this moment.

Rank Desired:
Mod

Current Rank:
T-mod

What can you do to help the community?:
I won't waste you're time listening everything from my previous apps as the list is long & still stands as a lot of my points.

This is what I have to add to this list

• I wish to take up a more management type position in this community, for example as most PH staff know my best work is done behind the scenes.

• I want to take on the responsibility for making sure new content is added to the server to bring a breath of fresh air to PH, I know the Admins will get around to things eventually, however I feel that giving the Admin team a helping hand really moves things along. I can do this now however I believe Mods are seen as community leaders & I would like this to be the case for myself. 

• Trayning & guidance, I have had a bit of experience now with training some newcomers & giving them as much guidance & help as I posibly can, this too is something I wish to expand on. As anyone would tell you I am not perfect at this but I try my best & I always use the lessons I learnt helping one person to help the next one better.

• Assistance for the ban requests section for the forums. As many you know, the ban requests section can get quite full at times, it is good & bear at the time of writing this, but as the Admins themselves can attest, they all get busy at times & I would like to take a bit of that weight off there shoulders to free up the admin team to do more exciting stuff. I love my Admin team <3 (Not grasping for brownie points, they know this)

Why do you want to help the community?:
• Just like in my last apps I mentioned the staff team help me & it was my respect for how the situation was handled, that drove me to join the staff team to begin with.

• As for now every time I help someone or I learn a lesson from someone else I feel more & more that I belong in this community & as such I want to help as effectively as I can.

Have you previously been banned?
Yeah too many to count, none that are serious.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):

T-Mod app

Trusted app

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
Of course I do, I fell like this section should be removed for anything above Trusted

How did you find us?:
Puer chance

Other:

Let me begin by saying to all those I trolled hinting that I was going to resign that, it sucks to suck & I will be here untill the game is dead & I'm buried in its coffin with it. You know I like you all to much to do that.

I really like were the staff team is going, it was a bit baron wen I 1st join the team with the majority of staff being super busy & basically did not exist at the time with the majority of the work being done by very few. This was because of a large number of staff left before I joined this community & those left behind got unlucky with their schedules. Now the team is looking lively with the Admin team finally having time to take care of business, a solid line up of Mods who know exactly what they are doing batten away big problems, a good number of T-Mods who can handle themselves & respond to the call for aid, & a good line up of Trusted who show huge potential. This drives my desire to have a leadership role, why wouldn't I want to lead such a wonderful team?

Much like any other staff member I want to see this community growv& stick around for as long as possible even if we do one day move to other games I can see us sticking like glue.

I just want to address my activity on the server for a moment, I know it can be a bit low at times as I am a very busy person I hope this doesn't effect you're decision on my application to much as I always find myself lurking trying to be as helpful as I can wen I can. All so server died wen I had time to jump on the other day rip.

Well there it is, I would like like to add wall of text like Chelllman or Jammin could, but I'm not as good as they are at this.

Whatever the decision I love you all & hope to spend more time with you all as I slowly get more time in life.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]

Messages In This Thread
☆ What a journey this has been ☆ - by Super Milk Chan - 05-02-2023, 10:48 PM
RE: ☆ What a journey this has been ☆ - by Blu - 05-04-2023, 03:09 PM