Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need more blasians with light blue names
Ingame Name: ๖♥Helen♥๖

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64570383

Time Played: 19038 minutes under this name according to gametracker

When First Joined: Initially March 18, 2015 under my original name, but started actually injecting myself into the community on March 15, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 3pm to around 6:30-7:00 except for Tuesdays and Thursdays as my practice schedule permits 

Rank Desired: Test mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I believe that I am able to handle and diffuse most situations easily, if I were to have some more tricks to choose from, I believe that the server would be more peaceful to other staff members, so the work load could be easily distributed among more people instead of most of the load having to be dumped on a single person who has the proper abilities.

Why you want to help the community: I have rooted myself into this community (weather y'all like it or not ;)))) and I would like to be able to see help out the friends I've made, whether they be staff or regular old players, have an easier and nicer time on the server to my best ability.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not seriously *cough cough* burrito and dakota 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2424 

How did you find us?: Was looking through the game browser and saw that the server was well populated and my ping was a great range so I joined

Other: Even if I'm not approved, please tell me what I could do better and what you guys think I'm doing great and should keep up, thank you!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
We need more blasians with light blue names - by moocow - 11-07-2017, 07:24 PM