Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it time for an upgrade?
Ingame Name: Helen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64570383

Time Played: 2 weeks 3 days 7 hours 38 minutes 

When First Joined: March 15, 2017, under this name, there are previous joins from previous years

Availability Approx. times you play, and time zone: 2:30 to 6:30 to 7:00 except for Tuesdays and Thursdays until April, Central

Sponsors : @Scoovie @Deadpool @Foxka 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: With the abilities that a moderator has, I would be able to take care of the mass RDMer and those who RDM and leave a lot easier when higher staff is not in arms reach, sometimes making a ban request will be distracting to other things going on in the game and may cause one to miss something important happening to help handle a report or another situation that may need staff attention, and not only this, but there have been several times where someone has gotten stuck in a wall and I have not been able to teleport them out because I am either dead or spectating, and I would like to help these people survive the rounds while not having their bodies crushed so inhumanely.  

Why you want to help the community: I want to help this community because I've grown to love and appreciate all the friends I have made here and I would like to lend a helping hand to the higher staff when they are not here, giving them a little bit of freedom from the server because we all need it sometimes.  I would like to take on some of the load that the upper staff takes because we all know that it becomes a bit overwhelming, so I would like to help spread the load even the slightest bit.  I have been around several people who have expressed that they have reached a threshold and I would like to do everything in my power to prevent as many people from quitting completely.  

Have you been previously banned? Link Relevant Posts: Not legitimately 

Have you previously applied for staff? Link Relevant Posts: Trusted Test mod

How did you find us?: I was scrolling through the game browser and this server was well populated and I had good ping on it.

Other: Same as my tmod app, even if I do not get approved, tell me things I can improve on in the future
Also I'm sorry about the ugly formatting, this was a pain to post for reasons like the use of parentheses and things like that
For something a little extra, click on this
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Is it time for an upgrade? - by moocow - 01-20-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Is it time for an upgrade? - by Squishy - 01-20-2018, 07:22 PM
RE: Is it time for an upgrade? - by Hawkz - 01-20-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: Is it time for an upgrade? - by Foxka - 01-20-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Is it time for an upgrade? - by Hawkz - 01-20-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Is it time for an upgrade? - by Dalek Emperor - 01-20-2018, 07:43 PM
RE: Is it time for an upgrade? - by Milk Man - 01-20-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Is it time for an upgrade? - by Everyjuan - 01-20-2018, 08:55 PM
RE: Is it time for an upgrade? - by Colleen - 01-20-2018, 09:27 PM