Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monarch's Tmod app
Ingame Name: MinuteMonarch

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:94105338

Time Played: 262 hours

When First Joined: April 6th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): MTWTF anytime after 12pm-9pm, Sat and Sun 12pm-3am

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted (been so since May 7th which is 8 weeks)

What can you do to help the community?: I'm already a trusted who is on quite a bit, and with the recent staff resignation wave we are short on staff who can ban, luckily we have an influx of eager to help trusted but that doesnt help since we need more people who can get on and ban/enforce rules with more people listening as trusted are usually treated as non staff. Basically I plan to take a load off of the shoulders of all the other Tmod and other upper staff who usually are getting on in order to help me. I know I said I wanted to stay trusted but lately I've felt thathigher rank staff are spread thin and need the assistance.

Why do you want to help the community?: Because I love the community and with all the recent staff resignations we have been declining rapidly in staff that can take more appropriate action to certain situations such as hackers or ghosters, so I want to fill the void.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope I am a good staff member.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes for Trusted.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Monarch-s-Application

How did you find us?:  I was a regular over on the C.O.R.E Network server before they shut down due to trolls, and staff that did not care. After they shut down I looked for a server that used the same base with a pointshop, jump-packs, wonder balls, basically this server is built the same way my old one was

Messages In This Thread
Monarch's Tmod app - by MinuteMonarch - 07-03-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Monarch's Tmod app - by Tori the Tiger - 07-03-2018, 05:14 PM
It's your Booooy!!! - by JOKER GONZALEZ - 07-03-2018, 05:49 PM
RE: Monarch's Tmod app - by TheUltraFish - 07-03-2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Monarch's Tmod app - by Móno - 07-03-2018, 07:42 PM
RE: Monarch's Tmod app - by [black]Tronald - 07-05-2018, 01:55 PM
RE: Monarch's Tmod app - by §8No§4Name - 07-06-2018, 02:51 AM
RE: Monarch's Tmod app - by Traitor - 07-11-2018, 05:10 PM