Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monarch's Tmod app
Ingame Name: MinuteMonarch

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:94105338

Time Played: 262 hours

When First Joined: April 6th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): MTWTF anytime after 12pm-9pm, Sat and Sun 12pm-3am

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted (been so since May 7th which is 8 weeks)

What can you do to help the community?: I'm already a trusted who is on quite a bit, and with the recent staff resignation wave we are short on staff who can ban, luckily we have an influx of eager to help trusted but that doesnt help since we need more people who can get on and ban/enforce rules with more people listening as trusted are usually treated as non staff. Basically I plan to take a load off of the shoulders of all the other Tmod and other upper staff who usually are getting on in order to help me. I know I said I wanted to stay trusted but lately I've felt thathigher rank staff are spread thin and need the assistance.

Why do you want to help the community?: Because I love the community and with all the recent staff resignations we have been declining rapidly in staff that can take more appropriate action to certain situations such as hackers or ghosters, so I want to fill the void.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope I am a good staff member.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes for Trusted.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Monarch-s-Application

How did you find us?:  I was a regular over on the C.O.R.E Network server before they shut down due to trolls, and staff that did not care. After they shut down I looked for a server that used the same base with a pointshop, jump-packs, wonder balls, basically this server is built the same way my old one was
(07-03-2018, 04:58 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: Ingame Name: MinuteMonarch

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:94105338

Time Played: 262 hours

When First Joined: April 6th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): MTWTF anytime after 12pm-9pm, Sat and Sun 12pm-3am

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted (been so since May 7th which is 8 weeks)

What can you do to help the community?: I'm already a trusted who is on quite a bit, and with the recent staff resignation wave we are short on staff who can ban, luckily we have an influx of eager to help trusted but that doesnt help since we need more people who can get on and ban/enforce rules with more people listening as trusted are usually treated as non staff. Basically I plan to take a load off of the shoulders of all the other Tmod and other upper staff who usually are getting on in order to help me. I know I said I wanted to stay trusted but lately I've felt thathigher rank staff are spread thin and need the assistance.

Why do you want to help the community?: Because I love the community and with all the recent staff resignations we have been declining rapidly in staff that can take more appropriate action to certain situations such as hackers or ghosters, so I want to fill the void.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope I am a good staff member.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes for Trusted.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Monarch-s-Application

How did you find us?:  I was a regular over on the C.O.R.E Network server before they shut down due to trolls, and staff that did not care. After they shut down I looked for a server that used the same base with a pointshop, jump-packs, wonder balls, basically this server is built the same way my old one was

Ok so this is me super professional. I'm speaking as a Moderator instead of your girlfriend. Monarch you are a good staff. You follow the guidelines and make sure other players follow the rules. When someone is doing something that requires a ban and there are no other staff members that have the power to ban, you make a ban request and provide excellent proof. Even though you still have classes, you find time to get on the server. You are very helpful for when there are staff on that can ban or when there is little staff on when there is 40 players on. And you've been Trusted for a long time and it's about time you applied for Test Mod. I shall give you a +1.

Probably messed up somewhere in there. I sorry.
[Image: giphy.gif]
so my boy is well off trained as a trusted an holds down the fort when no one is on or here at dinks ….. answer me this why noT +1
Yes, +1. He's good at being staff and helps players.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1

We need another Test Moderator since there's a lackness of the position. However, not only we need another Test Moderator, we also need a loyal and respected individual to whom takes consideration seriously. MinuteMonarch, I believe you earn this position, truly.
+1 Absolutely. Contributes a huge amount of time to this server.
+1 he is a very helpful person who always follows the rules and respects everyone, he always makes the right choices even when it comes to his friends. always been very kind to me and helping me when i need it like he does for everyone else. he always has time to get on even when he has school, job or anything else he always makes time. so i believe he would be perfect for a tmod role!!
Monarch certainly deserves this, his commitment to the server is disproportionate to his rank. He is on more than almost all the other staff and is regularly active in discord. what more could you ask
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Nothing needs to be said other then he needs this +1
Congrats your promotion app has been approved! Dink will promote you whenever he is available.
[Image: giphy.gif]