Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMod Application
Ingame Name: OLD MAN VOSS

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:432781129

Time Played: 213+ hours

When First Joined:  25 May 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): (Eastern Standard Time) I'm usually on in the early morning and late at night, but I'm able to jump on basically anytime most days.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: Being able to jump on quite frequently. I'm on the server most of the day anyways. I spent majority of my time on the overflow too keep things fair there. I'm decently known amongst players in the PH community so people tend to ask me for information as is. I have studied majority of the forums so that I can efficiently help newer players, staff members, and new donors.

Why do you want to help the community?:I enjoy the community and being able to help bring some order to chaos gives me a sense of accomplishment, now I understand that order wont always be the case but I know I can do it.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
TTT (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...OM-EPICGUY)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
Trusted (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4698)

How did you find us?: Word of GMOD gets around quite easily. Years ago I remember watching Seananners play Gmod with his friends, it helped to spark my interest in game but Dinklebergs is a name that caught my eye.. brings back fun memories as a younger lad.

Other: I understand that I was gone for 12 days, If you would leave some feedback on ways to improve that would also be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
TMod Application - by Old Man Voss - 08-14-2018, 05:25 PM
RE: TMod Application - by MinuteMonarch - 08-14-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: TMod Application - by Tamiko - 08-14-2018, 06:41 PM
RE: TMod Application - by TheUltraFish - 08-14-2018, 07:09 PM
RE: TMod Application - by §9ƲoXxy - 08-15-2018, 10:02 PM
RE: TMod Application - by Smurfmin - 08-20-2018, 09:21 AM
RE: TMod Application - by §4Mother §5Grimm - 08-20-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: TMod Application - by Traitor - 08-29-2018, 10:05 AM