Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Test Moderator Staff Application
Ingame Name: JustKuono

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:204352113

Time Played: 555 hours (according to GameTracker)

When First Joined: June 24, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Thursday 3:30 PM - 2:00 AM , Friday-Sunday 3:30 PM - (roughly) 7:00 AM CDT

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can continue helping control mic spam, chat spam, and trolls. As well as helping new players as best as possible, and catching ghosters/hackers. I am also available and responsive when a lot of the mid and upper staff are asleep or away from computers and unable to log on to the server to handle situations. I do intend to continue learning more about staffing if promoted to Test Moderator (I do not mean that I will stop learning if denied). 

Why do you want to help the community?: Personally I love playing on Dinkleberg's. I've made friends on not just PropHunt but TTT as well. I have previously tried other PropHunt server like cG, Gmod Gaming, and Jiggles but their staff isn't around as much as Dink's are. When I first logged into Dink's I met some really cool people that have stuck around and I hope will continue to stick around. I also enjoy the current staff team that I am in and hope to welcome more new staff in the future.  

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Yes, once, no ban request made.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4989 (Trusted Application) https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--5334 (Test Moderator Application)

How did you find us?: I found Dinkleberg's PropHunt while I was watching YouTube a while back, I played a few times on an old friend's profile before I registered myself to Steam and bought my own copy of Garry's Mod. 

Other: Fingers crossed! I have asked Travis to help train me as he was a former staff member, he's done pretty good, I think. I have a better grip on how to handle trolls (usually just laughing at them works now or ignoring them). I fixed my mic issue but it is a bit quiet now. I also asked Traitor to help me touch up on spots that need to be helped when he is free, and Link helped me grow a thicker skin and I say quote (I asked him), "I do think you have a thicker skin by hanging out with a bunch of assholes, including me,... though I can tell some things still bother you but... you've made improvement...". Fingers crossed that it won't be a third time's the charm scenario!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.

Messages In This Thread
Test Moderator Staff Application - by JustKuono - 10-03-2018, 12:40 AM
its your boooy!!! - by JOKER GONZALEZ - 10-04-2018, 07:25 PM
RE: Test Moderator Staff Application - by Kasumi - 10-15-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: Test Moderator Staff Application - by Traitor - 10-15-2018, 07:18 PM