Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TTT Tmod App
Ingame Name: Avi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171398726

Time Played: Gametracker says 849.35 hours.

When First Joined: October 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Im usually available from 10pm-3am Central Time and other various times.

Sponsor(s): @Scoovie 

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I have a lot of experience staffing TTT (especially in upper staff positions); my experience spans from handling rdm reports, trolling, hacking, staff apps, promotions/demotions, donor abuse, server/global bans, etc.  That experience has taught me how to handle servers efficiently and with a calm demeanor.  I can take that experience and continue to apply that to my staffing on the server.

Why you want to help the community: I've been with this community for awhile now and I've previously held Tmod before.  I already know how the position works, and think I would be able to handle the position again.  I want to help the community because I enjoy helping the server and like helping new players, regulars, and the staff.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): The only bans I have are joke bans.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
I have a trusted app from the enjiin forums (rip) that was accepted.
Latest Trusted App

How did you find us?: I found Dinks server hopping one night.

Other: I appreciate any feedback or questions and thanks for checking out my app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

Messages In This Thread
TTT Tmod App - by Avi - 12-31-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: TTT Tmod App - by Eight Bit Trip - 12-31-2018, 05:03 AM
RE: TTT Tmod App - by happy - 12-31-2018, 05:03 AM
RE: TTT Tmod App - by [Red]Sharky - 12-31-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: TTT Tmod App - by Scoovie - 12-31-2018, 05:57 AM
RE: TTT Tmod App - by JustKuono - 12-31-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: TTT Tmod App - by daeganislegit - 12-31-2018, 10:46 AM
RE: TTT Tmod App - by Dildo Shwaggins - 12-31-2018, 11:21 AM
RE: TTT Tmod App - by quicheman - 12-31-2018, 01:54 PM