Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do some models have smaller hitboxes than others?
(12-11-2020, 09:53 PM)Gabeolo Wrote: breaking everything else isn't a solution.
On this server, it is inevitable. EVERY single change causes a cascade failure of everything breaking.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(12-12-2020, 12:10 AM)Beskar Baron Wrote:
On this server, it is inevitable. EVERY single change causes a cascade failure of everything breaking.
yo stfu ur the fun guy
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
Heard chewbacca skin (ape skin) had a shitty head hitbox too, but I think LAG/FPS usually is the main reason why sometimes hits doesnt register.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
A handful of hit boxes are badly formed, the one from fall out pretty much has only the upper half of its head as a hit box. The only thing that will prevent this is if someone goes through every skin and makes the adjustments to them. I've viewed hit boxes where they were decent but there would be a nice chunk of the player models head that's dead space, if someone could check the hit boxes before adding them and making the slight adjustments on them then this would never be an issue.
(12-12-2020, 12:45 AM)Gabeolo Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 12:10 AM)Beskar Baron Wrote:
yo stfu ur the fun guy
I think you need to calm down gabeolo. Literally almost all your comments are very hostile it seems calling people a bitch and stuff like that. Don’t know why people want to act hostile like that. Literally one of the reasons why I was trying to take a break because of hostile comments like these. Ok so on to the main topic. I think part of the reason the hit reg is so bad may be because of leyhitreg. Honestly I don’t think they can find any alternatives to the hit reg which is probably why we still use it. Now for the hit boxes and whether or not they are really adjusted or not you would have to ask Nicol since I’m pretty sure he check the hit boxes for the models too. So I don’t know for sure whether the hit boxes change or not.
The hitreg on Dinkleberg honestly is the best I've experienced. It's just the issue of whether or not certain models have smaller hitboxes. I'm not sure if they do
(12-12-2020, 01:19 PM)Inkse Wrote: The hitreg on Dinkleberg honestly is the best I've experienced. It's just the issue of whether or not certain models have smaller hitboxes. I'm not sure if they do
Really now? Huh. Well I sworn I’ve seen better hit reg on this old server I played on a while back but eh. It’s been so long now though since I played on any other ttt server then dinks so idk.
(12-12-2020, 01:19 PM)Inkse Wrote: The hitreg on Dinkleberg honestly is the best I've experienced. It's just the issue of whether or not certain models have smaller hitboxes. I'm not sure if they do

I think this is actually the case as you will notice the consistency between your shots and a certain player's model. For example I can kill a female combine soldier easier than I can the Chewbacca skin even if I'm aiming for the head. I think it also has to do with what weapon you are using as well. I can get a perfect headshot with the scout yet can't do the same with the m24.