Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lard Lord Jr (soon to be Sr) for staff
+1, absolutely agree with him becoming staff
(03-02-2021, 07:53 PM)(s)ynthray Wrote: I'll refrain from voting in forums or even worse the +/-0: to be honest, the man is away from problems, as far as I can tell. So far I can't think of something that would affect a good standing on him and I think he could do good as Trusted.

Is that not a +1 then? :D :D :D  that's a confusing point of view
(03-02-2021, 10:15 PM)White Owl Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 07:53 PM)(s)ynthray Wrote: I'll refrain from voting in forums or even worse the +/-0: to be honest, the man is away from problems, as far as I can tell. So far I can't think of something that would affect a good standing on him and I think he could do good as Trusted.

its a nothing no vote means no vote
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(03-02-2021, 10:53 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 10:15 PM)White Owl Wrote:

its a nothing no vote means no vote
lol i was joking
..you guys think votes are actually COUNTED?
(03-03-2021, 12:58 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: ..you guys think votes are actually COUNTED?
Nope. Still good to give feedback though.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
+1 all of my interactions with you have been fun and you seem like you would be great staff! You are knowledgeable and have a grasp of the rules which is what staff need.
(03-03-2021, 11:13 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: +1 all of my interactions with you have been fun and you seem like you would be great staff! You are knowledgeable and have a grasp of the rules which is what staff need.
that really butters my croissant, all of these replies really yee my haw.
+1 Lard is a great addition to the server and we RP together in D&D as the Northrop F-20 Tigershark lightfighter and the Northrop B-2 Spirit, respectively.
(03-03-2021, 03:09 PM)Tequila Sunset Wrote: +1 Lard is a great addition to the server and we RP together in D&D as the Northrop F-20 Tigershark lightfighter and the Northrop B-2 Spirit, respectively.
greatest bard ive ever ERP'd with would recommend