ghoster
+1 free crab everyone else already explained why
Crab has been banned for over a month now and shouldn't remain banned any longer. The activity here does not warrant a permanent ban and this result was only reached because of the faulty guidelines that we currently have for teaming. I ask that players in opposition of this ban consider posting their thoughts on the thread that proposes new guidelines.
#freethenippleson.

Yeah, I agree that the teaming rules do need to be adjusted and Nicky has done an excellent job outlines how they should be changed. Crab is a regular in the community and has never intentionally tried to ruin other peoples experience. 

Final Vote: +1 for unban.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Hello everyone. Please keep in mind we have general requirements for having actual input when it comes to staff applications, ban requests, and unban requests. Simply stating +1 yeah unban is not sufficient feedback and will be deleted. Same goes for obvious shitposting.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hey yall

First of all, just want to clarify the Ban was not malicious, I rather like stupidity and don't mind crab.  It didn't "bring me joy" to ban them.

Crab got banned with Stupidity for teaming over 2 maps, Basically Just refusing to kill each other. When the other one was a T, just standing or sitting near each other whilst the other goes killing.

The Teaming rule is pretty stupid. And the staff team is looking into changing the rules. I do not think this ban should be permanent, nor did I expect it to be. 

+1 For Unban
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Considering that it was not the terrible teaming I tend to see with random users I'll vote for unban as well.
(03-03-2021, 08:29 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Hey yall

First of all, just want to clarify the Ban was not malicious, I rather like stupidity and don't mind crab.  It didn't "bring me joy" to ban them.

Crab got banned with Stupidity for teaming over 2 maps, Basically Just refusing to kill each other. When the other one was a T, just standing or sitting near each other whilst the other goes killing.

The Teaming rule is pretty stupid. And the staff team is looking into changing the rules. I do not think this ban should be permanent, nor did I expect it to be. 

+1 For Unban

Can't mods handle their own bans? Can't you just unban the man
[Image: xdjlve.png]
That is an assumed rule in the case of an accidental banning or a misunderstanding leading to a ban, there is neither in this case so the authority of the ban lies on community and staff voting.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(03-03-2021, 09:04 PM)jax Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 08:29 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Hey yall

+1 For Unban

Can't mods handle their own bans? Can't you just unban the man
Usually this is only done soon after if the mod thinks that a ban may not have been justified / thinks they were wrong. A month later nah.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1 on the unban, +1 on a reduction. People like you make the server fun and competitive and as long as you don't break the rules