ghoster
Ingame Name: Crab Nickelson™®

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45060787

Who Banned You: KaptainLes

Reason For Ban: Team!!

Length of Ban: Perm!!!

Reason for Admins to Unban: Took a nice break and enjoyed the last month, hope all is well for anyone reading this. Been asked to appeal many times now at this point and I am not going crazy to write an apologetic paragraph, rather just see the stance of current staff on teaming and ghosting, seeing as it is a current hot topic being discussed by the community (not the first, wont be the last). I stared at a corner on innomotel, I understand the view of staff on the teaming issue and my previous history in this server but realistically a permanent ban seems harsh for a non-malicious act. I can understand that some people might be upset that I didn't shoot the traitor!!! but this shouldn't warrant a permanent ban. ok thanks goodbye

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11306

Other: my monitor was off,, ://

also check this gif https://imgur.com/a/adfXGRM, thanks proper
I like Crab, Crab exploits a lot, crab skirts the rules a lot.
Banned for teaming however? I feel that you should be unbanned for that. Perma for no massive gameplay affections is a bit ridiculous imo so I'd +1 an unban.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
The teaming rule is poorly written and the player had no malicious intentions.

Please unban this man.
I agree that what you did should not warrant a permanent ban. +1
(03-03-2021, 01:58 AM)GCubed Wrote: The teaming rule is poorly written and the player had no malicious intentions.

Please unban this man.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13776

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=12793

#freecrab
Yeah, 1+ on an unban. Honestly I am glad to see you are appealing at least since the way you got banned wasn’t really that major in my opinion and I don’t think you should of been permad.
So what, you just stared into a corner and did nothing the entire round? You got banned for teaming from that? On that alone, your unban has a considerable likelihood. Should not have been banned on that alone. Regardless, I still want to hear from @KaptainLes .
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Free Crab. He deserved better than this. +1, teaming rules should have been rewritten and passed when nicky first pushed for reform. There was no reason for him to get banned over a non-malicious act.
I’m not sure why he didn’t respond earlier but we’ll see what les has to say as to why this warranted a perma. Considering it’s till appealed a month ban may well have been long enough. Or too much or too little, again we’ll need to hear why from the banning mod.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Just to clarify, it warranted a permanent ban because that is what the teaming rules currently require. Les enforced a rule as written and followed current staff guidelines.

I have no objections to the ban that was instituted (assuming the evidence amounted to teaming, I'll admit I haven't actually looked at it, but my understanding was that it did constitute teaming) for that reason.

However, the teaming rules as written is stupid and has a significant movement to be redone - his actions as I understand them were nothing worse than trolling behavior that negatively influenced 1 map. As such, I made it clear that I would support an unban the moment crab appealed. In many cases, permanent banning means 'until appealed.'

That being said, teaming should be rewritten to ensure nothing short of blatant assistance of a reamer is permabanned. This is available for your review on Nicky's thread somewhere.

TL,DR: Les did ban correctly, the rule is dumb, free crab
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks