Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lard Lord Jr (soon to be Sr) for staff
+1 he seems pretty nice give him a shot
bump
Lard Lord Jr to You: i did not kill my wife in the evening of january 19th, 2014
+1 good potential to be good staff
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Lard is good and chill. Fun to play on the server with. +1
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
+1 I can only see good things about this dude. It's a friendly guy and very active on the community. Knows the rules and could be a great
Trusted member.
 A huge hug  :)
[Image: 20210305210935-1.jpg]

I don't understand why tag one of our regulars as a pedo out of the blue. I think those conversations have no place, and even if they're said in a jokingly manner they're very questionable.
(03-08-2021, 12:30 PM)(s)ynthray Wrote: [Image: 20210305210935-1.jpg]

I don't understand why tag one of our regulars as a pedo out of the blue. I think those conversations have no place, and even if they're said in a jokingly manner they're very questionable.
You should only accuse someone of that kind of thing if you have evidence, otherwise, comments like that are unacceptable
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(03-08-2021, 12:30 PM)(s)ynthray Wrote: [Image: 20210305210935-1.jpg]

me and smurfy were joking still there is no excuse and im sorry, there is not one reason why i should have thought that was acceptable. edit: I understand how this looks and understand how horrible it is, I was not thinking at the time and if I could I would take back the horrible words I said I definitely would, I will be apologizing to smurfy most of all, and I hope this doesn't tarnish the servers view of me. The jokes will 100% stop now
+1 I'm in his fan club and he sent me feet pics once so he is a A+ fella in my book
+1 Lard lord is very nice and funny and cool and also nice and I miss him
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]