Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does the community feel about bigotry?
Why or how is it you guys manage to find something to set on fire every week?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-08-2021, 08:43 PM)Mana Wrote: Why or how is it you guys manage to find something to set on fire every week?
They have to do it because you're not on the staff team to do it anymore

ily tho
The server didn't become inhabited with "more bigotry", people finally said something about it. Go back to the discord in 2017 and 2018 and tell me the N word wasn't said or people didn't make jokes about trans people and gay people. I even did the same back then to...

The rest of what I want to say has already been said 20 times. So I'll leave it at that
former admin2
(03-08-2021, 08:43 PM)Mana Wrote: Why or how is it you guys manage to find something to set on fire every week?
I'm a professional fire started
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
BANNED FOR A WORD OMEGALUL
BEHOLD HOW THE WHITE KNIGHT RULES LAWYER IS NOT CONTENT TO HARASS CURRENT PLAYERS;
THEY SEARCH FOR ANCIENT HISTORIES OF TIMES LONG PAST TO BLUDGEON USERS OVER THE HEAD WITH THEIR OBSESSIVE AGENDAS OF EGO MASTURBATION;
WOE BETIDE THE POOR MINORITY, FOR THEY SHALL BE NAUGHT BUT WEEPING GHOSTS HAUNTING THE ASHES OF THE DAMNED SHALL I NOT DEFEND THEM WITH MY SACRED SHIELD ARM FROM THE FOUL GRASP OF DIGITAL LETTERS ON THE INTERNET;
SEE THE HEROIC STAND AGAINST BIGOTRY, FIGHTING THE BRAVE WAR AGAINST DUMBASS HORMONAL TEENAGERS MAKING AWKWARD ATTEMPTS TO REPLICATE SHOCK JOCKEY SLAUGHTER OF SACRED COWS, NOT WITH REBUFFS OR CRITIQUES OF COMIC BUT WITH ADMINISTRATIVE ORDERS OF SILENCE AND SANCTION;
FOR IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE THAT ONE PLUG THEIR EARS WHEN FACED WITH SUCH VILLAINY, IT IS OUR SACRED DUTY TO GAG THE MOUTH OF THE BLACK SHEEP AND THE OUTCAST
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(03-08-2021, 08:42 PM)Nicol Wrote: As I said in our DMs, I reached out to both staff members and warned them of this. The issue then stopped and has not been repeated in-game or in discord. While distasteful and disrespectful, I did not see it as enough justification for a punishment beyond warning them to stop. Seeing as they listened and dropped it (these screenshots are from last September), I saw no reason for further action.
This screenshot is all that's needed. If you can keep someone community banned based on them being in Nazi groups on Steam and whatnot, as that was a big part of why it was upped from a day ban to a community ban. I see no difference between outwardly holding the belief that trans people being "almost the worst" >>he literally said they are almost the worst thing and whatnot, literally, not as a joke, which means he views some of your players as /some of the worst people<<, and being in nazi groups without context. (Context isn't needed, that's the point.)

Be consistent. You just community banned someone for spreading hatred, could have easily said "don't do it again and you'll be fine" but you didn't. So there isn't consistency here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(03-08-2021, 08:52 PM)A WHOLE NEEEEW NAAAAAME Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 08:42 PM)Nicol Wrote: As I said in our DMs, I reached out to both staff members and warned them of this. The issue then stopped and has not been repeated in-game or in discord. While distasteful and disrespectful, I did not see it as enough justification for a punishment beyond warning them to stop. Seeing as they listened and dropped it (these screenshots are from last September), I saw no reason for further action.
This screenshot is all that's needed. If you can keep someone community banned based on them being in Nazi groups on Steam and whatnot, as that was a big part of why it was upped from a day ban to a community ban. I see no difference between outwardly holding the belief that trans people being "almost the worst" >>he literally said they are almost the worst thing and whatnot, literally, not as a joke, which means he views some of your players as /some of the worst people<<, and being in nazi groups without context. (Context isn't needed, that's the point.)

Be consistent. You just community banned someone for spreading hatred, could have easily said "don't do it again and you'll be fine" but you didn't. So there isn't consistency here.
Do you mean to insinuate that the staff pick and choose which rules and punishments to enforce and when, depending on how convenient it is for them personally and without actual concern for the wellbeing of their constituents? As if when a normal user makes the same transgression they receive much harsher and more immediate punishment with any request for wiggle room met with a wall of text from copy pasting the ruleboard like a robot?
Imagine my surprise.............
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
I propose that I become co owner and I will fix everything in 8 business days.
(03-08-2021, 08:52 PM)A WHOLE NEEEEW NAAAAAME Wrote: This screenshot is all that's needed. If you can keep someone community banned based on them being in Nazi groups on Steam and whatnot, as that was a big part of why it was upped from a day ban to a community ban. I see no difference between outwardly holding the belief that trans people being "almost the worst" >>he literally said they are almost the worst thing and whatnot, literally, not as a joke, which means he views some of your players as /some of the worst people<<, and being in nazi groups without context. (Context isn't needed, that's the point.)

I'd like to just to say I believe there is a difference between saying fucked up shit at a small party in your friend's house and yelling that shit out in a public place.

Edited it to make the analogy fit more
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020