Poll: Deal or No Deal
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deal
33.33%
3 33.33%
NoDeal
11.11%
1 11.11%
NoSeal
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IceBork's (HammerMorty) Ban appeal
The only thing kinda fishy about this is the fact that you messaged Lucario "he's lying" a few seconds after someone claimed that they tested after a test or kos, if you were messaging Loco it could be an honest mistake (Accidentally targeting the wrong person in psay) but the message definitely reached Lucario instead, as he was the one who reported it and provided the screen shot.

I'm gonna have to say +1 for a reduction, because your message did interfere with the game and caused someone to be RDM'ed, even if it was an accident
The way ULX targeting works, its easy to message the wrong person, i've muted someone with a simular name multiple times before based off of what moderate said.
(04-17-2017, 11:02 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: IceBork is lit, +1 for unban.

grazio!
+1 for reduce
Oy who the fuck banned my Bork?
I am the Bork General.
Commander of all Woofs.
Doin the enemy a 'hekko concsurn'.
I demand you release my Captain at once!

If the quote's not about the game
Bork you must not blame!

#FreeMyNi....ceguy...Bork!

+1 for unban

(04-17-2017, 11:10 AM)Moderate Hurricane Weather Wrote: The only thing kinda fishy about this is the fact that you messaged Lucario "he's lying" a few seconds after someone claimed that they tested after a test or kos, if you were messaging Loco it could be an honest mistake (Accidentally targeting the wrong person in psay) but the message definitely reached Lucario instead, as he was the one who reported it and provided the screen shot.

I'm gonna have to say +1 for a reduction, because your message did interfere with the game and caused someone to be RDM'ed, even if it was an accident

If he rdm'd him with out checking the chat for the proven message that's silly, pm or not. Imo anyways.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Lol thanks sus you were always the man hunting down inj..s ehhh injustice around the server.
(04-17-2017, 11:10 AM)Moderate Hurricane Weather Wrote: The only thing kinda fishy about this is the fact that you messaged Lucario "he's lying" a few seconds after someone claimed that they tested after a test or kos, if you were messaging Loco it could be an honest mistake (Accidentally targeting the wrong person in psay) but the message definitely reached Lucario instead, as he was the one who reported it and provided the screen shot.

Yeah given this +1 for a reduction to a week/unban+2 slays. Seems like an honest mistake that resulted in RDM.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(04-17-2017, 05:32 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

Yeah given this +1 for a reduction to a week/unban+2 slays. Seems like an honest mistake that resulted in RDM.

Can I get a full unban with 10 slays for meme on my arrival xD

(04-17-2017, 05:56 PM)HammerMortyツ Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 05:32 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

Can I get a full unban with 10 slays for meme on my arrival xD
Tbh I would take fricken 20 for a full unban
+ 1 for reduction to 1-2 weeks. I havn't had too many problems with you. This seems like just a mistake in my book.
former admin2
I am having TTT withdrawal... Come on if there were a problem with me and another player it would be a verbal meme followed by a goodbye moonmen 8bit queue. Who else is going to piss rippe off with #bringbackrippecrates2k17?