Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Admin
It won’t hurt at all, so of course I’ll +1 you because you’ve done great work!!! I personally trust you with it. Only “weird” thing is the hatred for staff, but in reality I think we all do in some way. The only blunt thing I’m going to say is that I hope you won’t end up like the previous one because I don’t want another headache (ik you won’t, but still).
(10-08-2021, 09:17 PM)dong Wrote: It won’t hurt at all, so of course I’ll +1 you because you’ve done great work!!! I personally trust you with it. Only “weird” thing is the hatred for staff, but in reality I think we all do in some way. The only blunt thing I’m going to say is that I hope you won’t end up like the previous one because I don’t want another headache (ik you won’t, but still).
LMGDFAO but ill boost sex appeal by 400%
I dont hate staff, i just hated being called staff while i wasnt when i was just tryna get my head right
I dont see why not, more importantly, why in the hell am I still tmod on murder.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
But you've been murder admin??????? I think it would be great for you to officially be the murder admin again. You've been doing a lot for murder, hopefully you can revive murder. I'll try to play more often since I spent $15 on pp (premium points)

Edit: You lied to me, you are the murder admin as your bio says so
 [Image: 29757fe4721125cbc8a07099e118f3d6.png]
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
+1 on the rank, you been puttin in work just like an admin already lmao. might as well put an official title on it instead of “Smurf”
You've been doing the job without the title for a while now. I know we've talked in private about it and like everyone I want you to be happy and healthy, I think you are a different person to when you left, in the best way possible. Your priorities have completely changed and I know that you will always put baby and family first. 

I also know that you have found being part of things again a great distraction and something to keep your mind busy while at home with little one. You also know that all of us will help you out where we can and kick your butt if you need it kicking. So yes I think Murder would be very lucky to have you as admin.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(10-09-2021, 12:46 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: But you've been murder admin??????? I think it would be great for you to officially be the murder admin again. You've been doing a lot for murder, hopefully you can revive murder. I'll try to play more often since I spent $15 on pp (premium points)

Edit: You lied to me, you are the murder admin as your bio says so
 [Image: 29757fe4721125cbc8a07099e118f3d6.png]
I dont know who added that, I erased it twice now but im fighting someone thATS IT

as for the rest of you thanks guys, I'll go ahead and give it a thumbs up since there isnt any huge NO BITCH STAY OFF HERE comments LMAOOOO
I'm still massively against unresigning, but I have learned that my opinion makes no difference whatsoever so ya go for it bitch ily
(10-09-2021, 02:08 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 12:46 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: -snip- 
I'll go ahead and give it a thumbs up
I'd recommend waiting a few more days to make sure the community has ample opportunity to give feedback.

My biggest issue I've had is this vague fake admin ruling that we've been under for a while. This was an issue under Nicky, and this is an issue now with you (not trying to compare the two tho lol). Either you are admin or you are not - that shouldn't be up for interpretation. You becoming an official admin would resolve this concern and ensure that there is clear leadership for murder.

I have very little issue with you becoming admin. You have been tremendously useful to the server in the past few weeks. If Dink trusts you as admin, then I don't see any issue with it for the short term future. You have a rich history with dinks and are one of the pillars of this community, so the move makes sense. The community consensus tends to want to see a trial period if someone does unresign, and I feel your work thus far has satisfied this requirement.

My main issue is long term. Right now, murder has two phenomenal leaders - you, as an unofficial helper, and Norm, who has championed the server for the past year at least as its main and, sometimes solo, advocate. Norm has also come out in the past as having an interest in stepping up to the admin role. While there were some concerns with regard to him stepping up at that time, I don't want his opportunity to be shunned by your return. Not that "deserving" it should factor in too hard here - lets get the right people in the right places - but I don't want to lose good talent. My only concern long-term is, by you coming back, will you be shutting the door in the face of others? Or will you mentor Norm when he decides to step up to the admin plate again?

But for the moment, short term you coming back makes a ton of sense. You have essentailly been acting in the role without the powers of said role, so you'll have my +1. Just make sure you aren't hogging the spot if someone else wants to step in there someday.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-10-2021, 11:46 AM)Jammin Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 02:08 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 12:46 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: -snip- 
-snip-
I'd recommend waiting a few more days to make sure the community has ample opportunity to give feedback.

My biggest issue I've had is this vague fake admin ruling that we've been under for a while. This was an issue under Nicky, and this is an issue now with you (not trying to compare the two tho lol). Either you are admin or you are not - that shouldn't be up for interpretation. You becoming an official admin would resolve this concern and ensure that there is clear leadership for murder.

I have very little issue with you becoming admin. You have been tremendously useful to the server in the past few weeks. If Dink trusts you as admin, then I don't see any issue with it for the short term future. You have a rich history with dinks and are one of the pillars of this community, so the move makes sense. The community consensus tends to want to see a trial period if someone does unresign, and I feel your work thus far has satisfied this requirement.

My main issue is long term. Right now, murder has two phenomenal leaders - you, as an unofficial helper, and Norm, who has championed the server for the past year at least as its main and, sometimes solo, advocate. Norm has also come out in the past as having an interest in stepping up to the admin role. While there were some concerns with regard to him stepping up at that time, I don't want his opportunity to be shunned by your return. Not that "deserving" it should factor in too hard here - lets get the right people in the right places - but I don't want to lose good talent. My only concern long-term is, by you coming back, will you be shutting the door in the face of others? Or will you mentor Norm when he decides to step up to the admin plate again?

But for the moment, short term you coming back makes a ton of sense. You have essentially been acting in the role without the powers of said role, so you'll have my +1. Just make sure you aren't hogging the spot if someone else wants to step in there someday.
I am determined at this time to be long term, if that helps. Like you said an official admin instead of someone that pretends or does what they want when they want, comes and goes as they please. (Sometimes I am that way on the do what i want but for the most part i prefer getting votes from people or community on things etc. That's usually when it comes to things I know will better the server)

As for norm wanting admin, I have no issue coaching him, and him learning. I will never EVER shut the door on anyone ever that wants to progress. I just need him to learn a LOT and toughen up some on staffing. Not just me but anyone that sends constructive criticism gets taken wrong or as arguing etc. I would LOVE to see him step up further in the ranks because he has added a LOTTA lotta lotta of work to murder. He just has a lot of learning to do, and learning how to work with a team. He has admitted that he's not used to working with other staff and that's totally fair, he's been mostly solo for almost a year.

I'd love to see murder grow and get to the point that the other servers are, multiple admins. It could really benefit from it heavily. We're already starting to get back up to the point it used to be just the last few weeks with us working together. So I am nothing other than supportive of him getting it, just in the future after he meets some points I think are necessary to be able to not lose your mind in admin. LMAO. Just the simpler ones, work with people well, be able to take criticism, handle troll groups, stuff like that.