told to kill myself unprovoked by a moderator
aint no way you made a staff abuse thread for this
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 minime2001 has been a great part of this community for ages...I think he would do well as an admin so again +1.......Don't forget me when your admin buddy
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
(12-16-2022, 07:22 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: +1 minime2001 has been a great part of this community for ages...I think he would do well as an admin so again +1.......Don't forget me when your admin buddy

you did a great job blocking out your signature, i can't read what those words say
you have to look real hard to figure out the words fuck you
(12-16-2022, 07:24 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: you have to look real hard to figure out the words fuck you

im definitely hard alright
Damn I didn't realize this was actually serious. I felt it was a joke earlier.

It doesn't sit right that this is.titled "unprovoked" when it clearly was provoked (this is shortly after OP being verbally warned to not exploit), but Minime you of all people should be above that - especially as one of the community's longest serving moderators. I get that it's a videogame/some toxicity should be expected, but there are some things moderators should be above. If that was a guest who said it, wouldn't they be gagged/warned? I get that it isn't as serious on TTT as it is on discord, but I don't think that is appropriate to say to someone not consenting to having that said to them, especially when coming from a staff member.

This doesn't warrant a strike, however. At best this is a mistake/slip of the tongue that can be moved on from; at worst Minime doubles down on his comment and gets a reprimand. Frankly with the lack of context provided this report does feel a bit less like addressing staff misconduct and more like publicly airing whatever can be scrapped together.

-1 strike but +1 an apology and moving on
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-16-2022, 07:30 PM)Jammin Wrote: Damn I didn't realize this was actually serious. I felt it was a joke earlier.

It doesn't sit right that this is.titled "unprovoked" when it clearly was provoked (this is shortly after OP being verbally warned to not exploit), but Minime you of all people should be above that - especially as one of the community's longest serving moderators. I get that it's a videogame/some toxicity should be expected, but there are some things moderators should be above. If that was a guest who said it, wouldn't they be gagged/warned? I get that it isn't as serious on TTT as it is on discord, but I don't think that is appropriate to say to someone not consenting to having that said to them, especially when coming from a staff member.

This doesn't warrant a strike, however. At best this is a mistake/slip of the tongue that can be moved on from; at worst Minime doubles down on his comment and gets a reprimand. Frankly with the lack of context provided this report does feel a bit less like addressing staff misconduct and more like publicly airing whatever can be scrapped together.

Again, no, this happened before the warning was given and I had not interacted with minime at all before this point.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(12-16-2022, 07:31 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 07:30 PM)Jammin Wrote: -snip-
Again, no, this happened before the warning was given and I had not interacted with minime at all before this point.
Can you provide an unclipped video providing full context then? Yes he said keep yourself safe but I'm trying to validate that it was truly unprovoked.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-16-2022, 07:31 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 07:30 PM)Jammin Wrote: Damn I didn't realize this was actually serious. I felt it was a joke earlier.

[Image: BF7BEB6C-3884-48FC-BB40-9CCA64D1FDD0.jpg]
at first I thought this report was tiefling staying in character as the unlikable person that constantly banters people

but I think I'm starting to realize you just have no social self-awareness? how do you act toxic towards people all the time and not expect someone to eventually respond to you like this? I think you fetishize being a victim tbh