Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't like having two different shades of green.
In-game Name: August

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55682290

Time Played: 200 hours as of posting.

When First Joined: First appeared in May 2018. Became active (on Murder, RIP) in December 2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any day mostly after 3pm EST.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: Experience in Banning undesirables, controlling children, and not giving a flying fuck about what people think of me. I am a current Mod for the Murder server, thus I have experience in all staff commands and menus, and with maintaining order among the chaos that is our community.

Why do you want to help the community?: I guess I kind of like you people I guess? Hell I've made it this long in this place so I guess you're all okay. I just don't like not being able to do anything about the kids who cause trouble.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Murder Mod Accepted
Murder T-Mod Accepted
Murder Trusted Accepted

PH Trusted Accepted

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? But of Course!

How did you find us?: The mass exodus of SONA led me here.

Other: I am not old! >:'(
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
This old man is not fit for t-mod, he is constantly being rude to me on the server!
uhh uh uhhhh +1 he is good staff
[Image: image.png]
No brainer to promote him to test mod. He does his duties well on both servers. Might as well give him a mod at this point.
No reason to not accept this request +1
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 No reason to not accept my man August <3! My boy is a great mod on Murder and a great trusted on Deathrun! Good luck on the app!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
+1 for murder demotion
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
-1 You old man 

JK, you're really helpful when on (even though you gag/mute at the same time as me  :P ), been Trusted wayyyy too long at this point, and know the rules inside and out. BIG +1 from Potato!
???????? ??????
honestly?

I honestly want to make a pointed arguement here to not make august a Tmod and to instead just make him a mod.

reason and context: he is a mod over at murder, and is considered a good mod. giving him Tmod will ultimately result in a mod app that we will almost certainly accept.

is there really a reason to hold back a vetted mod for a server with similar ruleset? personally, I dont think so. Just my 2 cents

+1 to promote this man, and a preemptive +1 to when august makes his mod app in the future.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
AugTRUST
[Image: welcome-aboard-sailor-man-give-salute-th...869398.jpg]
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
If you're going to post meme pictures that say little to nothing about whether or not August should be promoted, at the very least make them look good.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]