Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i want tusted again
Ingame Name: Carson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526645317

Time Played: 600 or so hours

When First Joined: Early 2022 or something

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually 3 PM to 10 PM on weekdays, and 9 AM to 12 PM on Weekends, EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I can deal with the trolls and ghosters and keep the server peaceful when other staff can't, due to me almost always being free.

Why do you want to help the community?: I wanna help because there is almost always a problem on the server, and since I'm usually free I can get on and help frequently. Also, I just don't want the server to go and burn.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Trusted (Accepted) TMod (Denied)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? GeForce Experience

How did you find us?: Scrolling server browser.

Other: I know this reads as a little bare bones, but I don't really see a point to create a long paragraph when I can just do one/two sentences. I would also like to discuss a major point, which is burnout. I don't feel like this is gonna be an issue, cause I've been loosely limiting how much I play on the server, and I've also found other things to do so I won't just be sitting on the server all day. If you have any other concerns or questions, just ask.
[Image: image.png]
Well, well, look who is coming back to be Trusted again. 

It's a +1 for me since Car Son was good as a Trusted before he quit. He is also better and more active than me when it's come to troublemakers on the server.

Let the Son of a Car bring down the hammer of justice!!
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
I think Carson has given enough time since his resignation to recover from burnout & learned his lesson not to over do it. We all know who he is & how he fares as staff I say let him back on the team. +1
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Just don’t burn out like you did last time and  take as much break as you need it. Other than that he  did fine when he was trusted he’ll do a good job again
No...

+1
I've seen growth and that's good enough for me. 
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
LMAO IMAGINE WANTING TO BE PH STAFF AGAIN NERD

Anyways Carson has been showing frequent activity on PH and he already has experience.

Just remember taking breaks.

I knew you come back
[Image: unknown.png]
Sorry, no nerds allowed.

All seriousness, Carson is a good egg. Already proven his worth in Murder and has made great strides since he was trusted here in PH. Easy +1 from the Month Man.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Obvious +1. Like others said, just don’t burnout. Glad to see you re-applying to PH staff. 

NERD 

[Image: IMG_5722.jpg]
???????? ??????
+1 for my boy Carson!
I've played a lot with Carson. Lots of games with just me and him being the only Donors on with no staff.
+1 for sure. he is fair and very nice.
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah?