Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
From Donor TMod to Admin? Will I Evolve One Last Time???
Just a little bump!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
+1 this gamer games, also is active and helps on the server often. (better inv me to game night)
+1 for my boi skullfire
The only candidate I support for owner!
Wait it's just an admin application? Eh, +1 anyway.
Im gonna make some waves.
+0 because honestly man could use a bit more time baking to perfection. but thats a me thing.
+1 for the reasoning that skullfire is not beholden to any major clique of dinks. Go ahead. -1 me. I am not incorrect. I feel that this (along with his other qualifications) makes him a wonderful candidate for admin. Skullfire would be able to make tough calls involving various groups of people and be equal in judgement

The biggest parts to being admin in my opinion are the capability to be impartial and the capability to be a big figure in the community. I think he can do both.

Also, what prevents TTT from having multiple admins? one admin is too few. two admins is too few. multiple admins is good because it spreads a big workload amongst more people.

I

yeah so issuing a warn to someone for mentioning p*do (context, discussed in context of a movie character killing a ring of p*do) is really fucking dumb. Are you serious? the rule is to prevent people from making p*do jokes (context, stemmed from people making P*do jokes about prophunt), not this

-1 this was literally the most mid thing I have ever heard about you do
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
small bump <3
This is my other vouch for Admin, with him, slater and chibill I think it would make a strong admin team for TTT, +1 on the app
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]

Unfortunately I think on occasion you take things far to serious. You also tend to get into direct arguments with people when you get upset over something as opposed to letting the issue slide. I don't have any personal issues with you, but I don't think you'd take the community in the right direction.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(03-11-2023, 11:55 PM)BillyBob Wrote: -1

Unfortunately I think on occasion you take things far to serious. You also tend to get into direct arguments with people when you get upset over something as opposed to letting the issue slide. I don't have any personal issues with you, but I don't think you'd take the community in the right direction.
Thank you for the feedback @BillyBob! If you could provide some examples of times this has happened it would be great as I would like to grow. I feel I am a pretty relaxed person unless I need to be not relaxed. I do not feel I have ever gotten into an argument with anyone due to me being upset so any instance that this did occur would really help <3!
small bump!