Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great, Great Giveaway!!
hi my name is icey. i am 22. i am kind of new here. perma vape for ttt please?

thank you for doing giveaway kind sir
I am yvng koi aka yung boi, i'm decently new around here but most people in TTT know me. Give me the perma vape, (insert hypnotoad image)
Thanks for doing the giveaway homie.
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
I'm some dude who got Donor+ without applying for anything higher than Tmod.  You already know me I am hated all around.  Also @Carson sucks and is dumb
Am I allowed to write mean things about other people to lessen their chances at winning
(11-04-2023, 05:13 PM)Wilfry Wrote: I'm some dude who got Donor+ without applying for anything higher than Tmod.  You already know me I am hated all around.  Also @Carson sucks and is dumb
stfu

i am carson, i am dumb and suck.
[Image: image.png]
I'm Harmless Potato. I mainly play PH, but play a little bit of Murder and TTT. I staff PH, Discord, and the forums, so I have my hands full for the Dinkleberg community. I've been around here for about 3 years now, and love being a part of it! 

I DO NOT want to enter as I have like 15 million in PH with every single premium player model and have basically everything I want lol. Good luck to everyone else!!
???????? ??????
I would like to enter for the ttt perma vape and uhhh yeah I am ding dong 2x admin (i earned 10000000 dollars off that)
250k point sty
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 for staff
former admin2
dibs (give me the perma vape so damien and tiefling cant have)