CrAcKbOnE ban appeal p2
+1 this shit, if he gets unbanned im coming back!!!!!!!!

but fr tho homie gets banned once every two years people got banned for worse and still got a second chance, shitposts from cracker on forums on a shitpost thread shouldnt be included for unban imo
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(03-19-2024, 05:44 AM)bab Wrote: Why should I trust that he'll do better in those areas when he didn't even think of mentioning it in the appeal? How do I know he's reflected on these issues? I haven't known him for 4 years, he is a new face to me, and all I know about him is his recent behavior which resulted in his two super close together permanent bans from two parts of the community, the more serious one being the one he chose to downplay while saying that the staff were overreacting and mishandling it by banning him for it. 

So until he, in his own words, gives me a reason to believe that he's improved from that behavior, I am still -1.

For the downplaying part I do agree it seemed that I was doing that in the last thread. Let me make this clear - Yes I fucked up, I deserve the punishment, while I still don't think mass RDMs should be perma (unless it's constant) in the end of the day those are the rules set by the server and my opinion doesn't matter here. As I said here "Even then I wasn't trying to imply that, I was more complaining about the concept of it. So many regular players get banned for massing and just post meme ban appeals and get unbanned."

As for the reflection part, I was pretty much cut off from community by getting banned on both discord and TTT, years of work and memes I did on the server - gone. Even reaching out to players from the community through discord has become a pain when I need to ask for my apes to get me their discords from dinks discord. While I am not the most active anymore I still love the concept of coming back whenever I fell like it. Honestly after the backlash from my last ban appeal it felt like the community had changed and I wasn't welcome here anymore. I wouldn't be putting this much effort into these posts If I wasn't serious about wanting to come back.

I touched on the other issues for the things you've mentioned in my last reply to you. I just saw this comment later.

I am more hurt that bab doesn't even remember me after all we've been through lol ;_;

(03-19-2024, 03:29 PM)Uriel'is Wrote: +1 this shit, if he gets unbanned im coming back!!!!!!!!

Keep me banned

(03-19-2024, 01:05 AM)PandaInPants Wrote:
(03-19-2024, 12:34 AM)Battons Wrote: I don't wanna jump in and assume things but that foreigner thing reads like a joke lol, I don't think that was meant to be a serious post.
A xenophobic joke is still xenophobic tho to be fair. If we discount bad jokes as just jokes it just promotes more of those jokes to be made and sets a bad precedent as someone can just say "its just a joke". I would prefer if we go away from that kind of behavior and not encourage or dismiss it.

These kind of jokes have been made to me and Uriel for ages and we pretty much never get offended by them. If this is the precedent we're setting how about we start banning people that intentionally call us russians? Since we would actually consider that kind of behavior xenophobic.
Man I'm just trying to watch One Piece and the ban justifications are just flip flopping all over the place. +1 for an unban/reduction since this ban is for MASS RDM. In my opinion he has served his time for that. The discord thing is its own separate issue, but if you're going to use that you would need to change his ban reasoning altogether like Tdawg or whoever else said. Not going to comment on the European thing, and as for the Ryan scenario he is forgiven it seems.

If he screws up he will be banned pretty fast in these times, so I don't see the harm.
+1 monke man, he g00d ape and means well
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
(03-19-2024, 03:44 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote:
(03-19-2024, 01:05 AM)PandaInPants Wrote:
(03-19-2024, 12:34 AM)Battons Wrote: I don't wanna jump in and assume things but that foreigner thing reads like a joke lol, I don't think that was meant to be a serious post.
A xenophobic joke is still xenophobic tho to be fair. If we discount bad jokes as just jokes it just promotes more of those jokes to be made and sets a bad precedent as someone can just say "its just a joke". I would prefer if we go away from that kind of behavior and not encourage or dismiss it.

These kind of jokes have been made to me and Uriel for ages and we pretty much never get offended by them. If this is the precedent we're setting how about we start banning people that intentionally call us russians? Since we would actually consider that kind of behavior xenophobic.
That is effectively what I'm saying I'd like to do, I have only been in this community for a year so I don't know about how the server was before or actions that were happening on the regular before. I am here now and would like to improve the server so that you are less likely to deal with such behavior when we are all just trying to enjoy a video game. If you want to ignore them because you are used to it or you don't care then ok, but I would still like to make the server a better place for everyone involved. Even if you aren't "offended" it can still be annoying and something that I don't want players to deal with for no reason.
I don't really care that ttt isn't prophunt or that's how it used to be or whatever excuse people are using I just want ttt to be better and more enjoyable.
(03-19-2024, 02:38 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote:
(03-18-2024, 07:02 PM)bab Wrote: snip

The discord ban was completely unrelated to this incident, and happened like a week later after getting banned on TTT. I just posted both appeals the same because I bothered to log into the forums again. I'll provide more context for it my discord ban app since it is not really relevant to this discussion but 1. I didn't call anyone in particular a pedo, I was just referencing the discord mod meme 2. The comment got a lot of controversy because a lot of people thought I was baiting recent drama that happened. I was not aware of what happened when I posted that, I apologised immediately and wouldn't have posted it knowing something so horrible happened in the community and to be fair I shouldn't have made the joke at all.

[Image: NN2V47U.png]
[Image: T8MhgSc.png]

You referenced the "meme" specifically towards Potato, which is incredibly evident looking at the chat history. And, in response to your appeal, Reina said her decision to ban you had nothing to do with what was going on in the community at the time and was entirely because you called him a child predator.

You're right in saying that it shouldn't have been said at all, and I'm happy that you recognize that. However, no other part of your response to that matter, to me, personally, gives me any confidence that you've reflected on why it was incredibly inappropriate for you to have said it and that your behaviors will improve going forward.

Especially because you took everything I said in my responses, and then still replied to me saying "the more serious one being the one you chose to downplay" by talking about the mass RDM incident like that was the more serious incident when I had specifically stated that I felt otherwise.

So just to clarify for anyone confused;

I've said several times in this thread that I truly do not care about the mass RDM and the foreigner joke shitpost was simply used as a small example of behavior at a time that kind of joke would reflect poorly upon him and not in any way being used as a reason to keep the ban.

The biggest issue I have with supporting this, as I have stated multiple times, has been the way he's acted in other parts of the community following his ban on TTT. I am not trying to add to his ban at all or get the reason for the ban changed, I am specifically stating that even though he was banned for mass RDM, it is hard to personally feel like I'd trust him back into the server based on his recent behavior in the community as a whole (which I would also like to mention is a very common point of responses on other ban appeals, unsure of why it'd be an issue to bring up outside behavior now).

Which, if you disagree and think that this appeal should be focused on ONLY the reason why he was banned and not outside factors on whether or not it's accepted, that's cool and you're free to have that opinion. However, for me PERSONALLY, I am still -1 at this time on this, as that sort of behavior just isn't acceptable TO ME even if it happened in another part of the community and the responses given by Crackbone didn't aid in my distrust of his current improvement in those areas.

I truly do not doubt that you are sincere in your desire to come back to the server, but I still do not feel, based on your responses, that it's enough for me to justify supporting this myself right now.

But even with that said, I wish you the best of luck in getting accepted for a reduction/removal of this ban. You put a lot more effort into this one and it seems a lot more genuine than your previous two attempts at appeals, and your responses do show that you're capable of growing, and I hope that you continue to do so, regardless of the outcome.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(03-19-2024, 10:08 PM)bab Wrote: The biggest issue I have with supporting this, as I have stated multiple times, has been the way he's acted in other parts of the community following his ban on TTT. I am not trying to add to his ban at all or get the reason for the ban changed, I am specifically stating that even though he was banned for mass RDM, it is hard to personally feel like I'd trust him back into the server based on his recent behavior in the community as a whole (which I would also like to mention is a very common point of responses on other ban appeals, unsure of why it'd be an issue to bring up outside behavior now).

Which, if you disagree and think that this appeal should be focused on ONLY the reason why he was banned and not outside factors on whether or not it's accepted, that's cool and you're free to have that opinion. However, for me PERSONALLY, I am still -1 at this time on this, as that sort of behavior just isn't acceptable TO ME even if it happened in another part of the community and the responses given by Crackbone didn't aid in my distrust of his current improvement in those areas.

I truly do not doubt that you are sincere in your desire to come back to the server, but I still do not feel, based on your responses, that it's enough for me to justify supporting this myself right now.

But even with that said, I wish you the best of luck in getting accepted for a reduction/removal of this ban. You put a lot more effort into this one and it seems a lot more genuine than your previous two attempts at appeals, and your responses do show that you're capable of growing, and I hope that you continue to do so, regardless of the outcome.

This is my last response to Bab since we got off topic ages ago and in the end won't really agree with each other which in the end of the day is okay.

I understand that my "behavior" and possible future behavior is your main concern. Unfortunately I still don't understand what this behavior is even suppose to be. The few examples you've provided you had to back track on. As I said regarding the forum posts If I really meant to be malicious and was having a tantrum I would have posted a lot more than two (debatably) comments on the forums, probably would have spammed the shit out of it. I was also more active on the forums during the weeks the thread was active and I don't think you can find anything more that could be described as me having a "tantrum". My record on TTT has been pretty clean for the past few years beside a few mic spam warns (for obv reasons) and karma bans.

The most valid concern and proof you've provided is my discord comment. One single edgy joke shouldn't be the whole basis of my character and all my actions. It discredits all the anti racist work I put into the server. I gave various apologies several times in two different threads now. I recognised that I shouldn't have and should not be making that kind of joke back in my discord ban appeal. Honestly If potato was offended by this comment then I encourage him to reach out to me so I could apologise to them personally. I don't know them and wouldn't seriously imply an accusation like that towards someone. But it clearly was not directed at him and more the concept of a discord mod itself and was clearly an edgy joke. A bad joke that shouldn't have been made in the first place? YES.

Unfortunately I don't see anything I could say to convince you otherwise.

Even if we don't agree I still thank you for your feedback on this thread.
bump
smh my head
Your unban appeal has been accepted, however due to your behavior in other parts of the community and your history of rdming behavior, an 8 point warn will be added to your account as a condition of this unban. These points will expire automatically over time if you maintain good behavior on the server.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]