CrAcKbOnE ban appeal p2
Name: CrAcKbOnE

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27799884

Who Banned You: Tiefling lesbian

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Perm.

Previous ban appeal: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19107

Reason for Admins to Unban: A big part of what i have to say was already mentioned in the last ban appeal. 

tldr summary: A big part of the discussion on the last thread devolved into semantics and accusing me of lying for getting a few irrelevant details wrong in my appeal. Seriously, in the end of the day were here for the community and to have fun. Two people in particular (who I don't even know and they refuse to reach out) got so upset with me that they had to mass down vote my every thread from the past few years, I can't even post my board game collection here or say goodbye to a friend without getting down voted by these two in the first hour. Also I really don't understand comments like "The moment he's unbanned it's likely he will just start his shit again" I've been reasonably active in the community since 2020 and have a pretty clean record for the past 2 or more years.

Also I'd like to add to something Ryan said:

"You’ve spouted on and on about how this is one of your first offenses, but still no explanation or apology about why you did it. This wasnt 4 rdm kills that happened to happen in a round. This was you shooting anyone you could find: the definition and spirit of Mass RDM."

This is fair. I was playing for a few maps. Me and two other players were killing each other on sight for those rounds and making stupid reports on each other till it devolved into a mass RDM and I didn't really apologize for it. It was 100% my fault and I apologize to everyone I got involved in this especially Ryan who has been objective and reasonable through this whole ordeal and wasn't afraid to reach out to me through discord and talk. Also shout out to chibill.

The only semblance of defense you’ve brought up is “There were no reports” and “I didn’t know it was a perma.” The first of which has been explained by the fact that there was no staff online and a donor had to kick you because you were RDMing everyone.

I never implied that "There were no reports”  it was a point brought up by other players that quickly got defused. I knew myself that there were no mods/admins at the time. “I didn’t know it was a perma.” I wasn't trying to imply that, I was more complaining about the concept of it. So many regular players get banned for massing and just post meme ban appeals and get unbanned.
Frankly the previous appeal didn't seem to be taken all that serious to me. The fact that this addresses the issues (as far as I can see) and is a repeated appeal for a simple mass RDM indicates to me that this deserves serious consideration for an unban.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Im not against an unban there is a clear effort here and it was a mass rdm and not anything that is worse. This is someone that has been in the community for awhile too just dont expect much if unban u do it again lol

+1 oo oo aa aa
If the relevant info is all here then I’m for it, this seems like an appeal with effort and honesty. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I told Crackbone I wouldnt reply until I got home, but here I am. As one of the people that was RDMed, I dont really care anymore. I dont think the semantics of getting details wrong in your last appeal should matter a great deal, as they weren't really key details about the incident and felt more like nitpicking. I also dont see much risk in unbanning you since the solution of a relapse would be another perma ban and a much harder road to appealing.

I will say that RDMing between friends is a great deal different than being RDMed by someone you dont know. Just because you see 2 people killing each other over multiple rounds doesnt mean that they are giving consent to everyone to RDM them. Keep in mind that any RDM committed is liable for punishment, even if you think it's consensual.

+1 for unban/reduction (Seeing as it's been over 2 months since the ban, I'm leaning toward unban)
FREE CRACKBONE +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
If the only issue that occurred with you was just the mass RDM, I'd support this. However, that wasn't the case - you also got banned on Discord at the same time as you posted your first appeal, for calling one of the moderators a child predator.

And instead of apologizing for this in any way or taking any time to at the very least think "hey actually that might've been incredibly messed up of me" after being permanently banned, you came on to the forums and watered it down to an edgy joke and said that the staff handling it were overreacting and handling it improperly.

Not to mention your other behavior at the time of your first appeal for this situation;

[Image: 84Fn6t8.png]

[Image: hmlOY2a.png]

The first one was on Ryan's trusted app, which was referencing this situation, you lied about Ryan targeting you and then said he was throwing a temper tantrum about it (which yes, it does seem Ryan has forgiven you for this, however, posting something like that because you are upset over being banned is concerning). You posted your first TTT ban appeal right after this. And the second one, even as a joke in response to a shitpost, was an incredibly weird thing to say at all.

While the Discord and strange forum post are separate from TTT, I have no reason at this time to believe you've grown from this behavior or that I would personally trust you back on the server at all. So with that said, -1.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
based on current running evidence

no wtf dude
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I am going to -0 for now, I think with the mass rdm on top of the behaviors bab has highlighted I would prefer you sit out a little longer to think more or collect yourself. However, as it was mainly mass rdm that got you banned I believe you could have grown enough to not consistently rdm people who you are not friends with. We have unbanned for worse actions so I can see you getting unbanned quite easily, but I still recommend reflecting on the actions you have taken a little more to avoid issues in the future.
I don't wanna jump in and assume things but that foreigner thing reads like a joke lol, I don't think that was meant to be a serious post.