Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Well for one, this isn't a staff abuse report as you accuse - use that forum if that's your argument.
Also, if you can't be bothered to use the format, I can't be bothered to respond with any consideration. -1

Although I think a ban for posting blurry images of the windshield is excessive, I suspect you aren't telling the whole story. Seems like from other responses that there may have been self harm implications involved, but I doubt you'd just be banned for taking an image while driving. Something is missing here.
-1 for many reasons
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-25-2024, 09:27 PM)Jammin Wrote: Well for one, this isn't a staff abuse report as you accuse - use that forum if that's your argument.
Also, if you can't be bothered to use the format, I can't be bothered to respond with any consideration. -1

Although I think a ban for posting blurry images of the windshield is excessive, I suspect you aren't telling the whole story. Seems like from other responses that there may have been self harm implications involved, but I doubt you'd just be banned for taking an image while driving. Something is missing here.
-1 for many reasons
The image posted in this thread is zoomed in on the original larger image that shows him driving without his hands on the steering wheel while taking the picture
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
There was a bike in front of you dude come on.. my dad rides and idiots like you get people killed all the time. Have some common sense and be a responsible driver.
(03-25-2024, 07:59 PM)bab Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 06:45 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: -snip-

[Image: CsPeSVH.png]

[Image: 8xQTgjG.png]

[Image: X0jM4yA.png]

Goblins has stated several times, publicly, in the general chat of Discord that he is in Indiana. So going off of that;

[Image: nGQ6k8o.png]

It is inherently the Discord staff's job in this situation to uphold the Discord terms of service and the rules of the server, what Goblins did was illegal, he was breaking the law and posted evidence of it to the server which could've resulted in the server being investigated and possibly taken down if Discord deemed it bad enough, that goes for any law being broken and posted to Discord regardless of how petty of a crime it is. Not to mention that regardless of that, as you said, was an incredibly stupid thing for him to have done and if he continues this behavior, it very well could end fatally.

His lack of accountability, the immediate double down, and his incredibly immature behavior throughout this entire thread and situation as a whole show that he absolutely does not deserve a chance back into the Discord server.

This message brought to you by the Bab & Bab Law Group 
-1 for this
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
yeah fuck no -1

retards like you should not be doing this in discord, let alone doing this irl that can actually get someone killed. it’s crazy to see smooth brains driving in vegas and cali who don’t have their license revoked for being this dumb. i guess i shouldn’t surprised cause there’ll be idiots, like you, driving like this in the u.s.

take responsibility. drive responsibly.
you forgot to use the correct format btw https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15926
first post in a while just to comment that ur an idiot, dont do shit that endangers other people's lives. banning u isnt enough i want u in jail..
you the mfs who always be swerving while you’re driving. 
you the mfs who I see with their head down glued to their phone when I pull up next to them.

thinking what you do is funny is gonna bite hard bc one day, just one simple slip of the knee or something while you’re posting another funny picture for your pals or whatever, you start to swerve, then your hands are full with your phone, gotta drop it, but oh wait, you have no time to correct your mistake because your knees are up where they shouldn’t be, gotta put the knees down and adjust, but there’s no time, and then accidents happen.

you the mfs who cause accidents and get yourself and others killed. you the mfs dumb as fuck. I’ve been in a car accident, and there is barely to no time to react when shit hits the fan. even if you do get into an accident pulling this dumb shit, and somehow miraculously survive, even if you don’t maim or kill anyone or yourself, and even if you do, you’ll always look back and be like “wow. what a fucking stupid decision.” regret is a mother fucker when shit happens. just saying.

edit
“stand on business” stfu you keep ts up you’ll be standing on a duct tape X in a police station for your mugshot fool
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
“wende was upset so renia acted with a ban complete over reaction” and claiming it was staff abuse is an absolute wild thing to say for putting people in danger and breaking laws/discord TOS. -1, Don’t think I need to say anything more since everyone covered it nicely, but appeal format where ???
Dude fully burned the rice with this concoction.

smh my head