Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 11:13 AM)VolfVoss Wrote: I'll keep it brief as every *yap yap yap*
yeah I wouldn’t respond to anything anyone said either

You’ve dug this deep
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
(04-14-2024, 11:13 AM)VolfVoss Wrote: something I did 2 years ago.
(04-14-2024, 11:13 AM)VolfVoss Wrote: I still believe that banning both of them was the best option
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(04-14-2024, 11:13 AM)VolfVoss Wrote: I'll keep it brief as everyone has made up their mind already. 

This was an attempt to share my insight from 2 years ago while including new information that was presented. 

You're welcome to think of me as you will, by all means see me as a horrible person for something I did 2 years ago. 

Hold the past against me all you like

I still believe that banning both of them was the best option

Thanks for all the insights

Majority of the complaints aren't about what you did in the past but how you tried to defend those actions RIGHT NOW. bro what? Thanks for not using that stupid format tho.
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
(04-14-2024, 11:13 AM)VolfVoss Wrote: You're welcome to think of me as you will, by all means see me as a horrible person for something I did 2 years ago.

no, i see you as a horrible person for something you did 2 years ago AND for something you did 1 day ago. this post confirmed for me that you are scum.
What’s wrong babe, you’ve barely touched your horrible formatting would be a hilarious thing to post rn
Dude its not just holding the past against you but it's also about confronting you for the mistakes you are making in the present. Sucks that nothing anyone here said to you even got through to you at all and that you are indeed doubling down on one of the worst fucking takes I've ever seen in this community. I know it's been stated before but the ONE good thing about all this is that even while the community is as divided as it's been in quite some time, you managed to collective bring together everyone for once. Milk taking your role the best possible outcome, hopefully you never come back either. Lots of people, including myself, did like you and very much and held some decent respect for you but that's not the case anymore. Hope you never join another community again, let alone a gmod one
(04-14-2024, 11:13 AM)VolfVoss Wrote: I'll keep it brief as everyone has made up their mind already. 

To quote Spongebob:

https://youtu.be/ifaoKZfQpdA?si=K43dhZ5WlGNaLmgC
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Dinkle-lore-representative here! Congrats, you have created the most disliked post in dinkle-history (to my knowledge). It's been 5 years, but you managed to pull it off. It's certainly deserved though!
former admin2
ANBD WE HAVE A NEW RECORD FOR THE MOST DOGSHIT POST

This was an attempt to share my insight from 2 years ago while including new information that was presented. 

You're welcome to think of me as you will, by all means see me as a horrible person for something I did 2 years ago. 

Hold the past against me all you like

I still believe that banning both of them was the best option

Thanks for all the insights
Your insights from 2 years ago were terrible and your insights yesterday were also terrible. Some people never change I guess and only get more despicable. So I personally will take you up on seeing you as a horrible person back then, now, and the future.