Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote:
Since you all want to revisit this hell of an incident, here we go… I will start off by saying this is from my perspective as one of the admins at the time dealing with this disgusting and sad situation. 
hey while you leave will you delete your discord account? No reason. just need it to happen.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(04-14-2024, 11:35 AM)Blu Wrote: ngl at this point delete ur profile and leave with ur dignity or whatever that's left of it
what dignity
Sympathy for a pedo is fucking wild, also why would pretending to be a child/minor be any better. Worst case scenario she is a minor and you’re a pedo. best case scenario you’re still weird as fuck for sexualizing child like characteristics? Defending these actions even SLIGHTLY is outlandish
Jesus fuck Voss.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I read this last night and I thought I was crazy for bit. Woke up again and see that I wasn't fucking crazy. Voss, I used to respect you as a follow staff but now, this have drain every single respect I have for you. I usually stay by the shoreline of dramas but, this is something I want to say in. 

All you did to add more fires and lost every fucking respect from the community. You do fucking deserve it for posting this shit. Since you're demoted and heard that you're already left the discord, I hope you have a okay day and goodbye forever.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
(04-14-2024, 11:27 AM)Deadpoolz Wrote: Dinkle-lore-representative here! Congrats, you have created the most disliked post in dinkle-history (to my knowledge). It's been 5 years, but you managed to pull it off. It's certainly deserved though!
do you ever shut the fuck up about "lore"? you're saying this shit on a pedophile apologist post
+1 for swapping community bans from Melodine to Voss
alright.

now that I have had some time to process the whole fucking everything.

at the end of the day, you are victim blaming. Moreover, its about a p*do situation. The whole situation is fucked every which way you look at it.

jesus fuck dude. 

also, what is it called when one (knowingly) tells a story that differs from the truthful events, then paints said story as the truth? 
wouldn't you know it, thats a fucking lie! 

The story I initially heard was that the "minor" in question was lying about their age and essentially jail baiting. Sure doesn't sound like what happened, according to this post if I read it right.

So, not only did you defend a fuckin pedo, you also told a lie involving it. Am I getting that correct?

also, are you saying that a minor can consent to being groomed? Are you saying that a minor is capable of 'simply going for help' in a grooming situation?
that's like saying "ah yeah, you sick? just fucking get better lol"

and, after all of this, you still want to die on the hill of "hurr durr, both parties wrong"

is this really that hill voss? really? 

wow dude.  got no words other. 

that's it, there's no joke. please, just close this thread so we can all move on from this. I am begging you all.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(04-14-2024, 12:45 PM)reina Wrote:
(04-14-2024, 11:27 AM)Deadpoolz Wrote: Dinkle-lore-representative here! Congrats, you have created the most disliked post in dinkle-history (to my knowledge). It's been 5 years, but you managed to pull it off. It's certainly deserved though!
do you ever shut the fuck up about "lore"? you're saying this shit on a pedophile apologist post
no, and I wasn't the only person who posted this, but go off ig.

Edit: To word this differently, I understand your point and I can see why I maybe shouldn't post something like this on a sensitive topic. I'm just confused on why you singled out me and not the others who posted about this same thing when I did. If you have a personal issue with me, it'd prob be best to avoid devolving the thread any further by calling me out.
former admin2
I suppose that when you sent that message asking how to make women feel safer in this community to Reina, that i foolishly responded to, I wasted my time. Hell I was even told that I was wasting my time with you, but I decided to anyway.

You are exactly apart of the reason that you so vocally wanted to stop. I suppose I should praise you for one thing though, you took my advice of the staff being more transparent with the community to heart, just didn't expect you to light yourself on fire while doing so, proving yourself to be apart of the issue. You took that advice to heart I hope you take my next advice to heart as well.

Go out in the world and make some friends with different opinions. I think it will do you some good. Maybe a therapist as well. I don't know if its because of this community, or those you surrounded yourself with, idk, but anyone who can blame a child for the actions of adults has some sort of poison flowing through them, a child can not be guilty "of knowingly engaging in inappropriate conversations with an adult as a minor. " such notions are wild and sick.