Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 11:13 AM)VolfVoss Wrote: You're welcome to think of me as you will, by all means see me as a horrible person for something I did 2 years ago.
idk about anyone else but i see you as a horrible person for something you did 10 hours ago
You are such a disgusting human being
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
This is absolutely gross Voss. This kind of thing deserves far more than a demotion, and I hope the admins do something more. You have no place being in this community.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
ur a freak, pls just leave :/

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote:
The complexity of the situation came when trying to asses if Ashly was actually a minor or merely role playing as one. The challenges came when there were several confusing bits of information.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
During the questioning it became apparent that Chief didn’t actually believe Ashly was a minor but just role playing as one, this also fueled the uncertainty of how old Ashly really was.
Since I was not the original Admin approached for this incident and Ashly was asking to be anonymous basically, I wasn’t going to ask them their age and violate their trust in Jammin as he was the one approached about this situation.  
First statement is understandable and echoed by other people involved. I think pretty much everyone agrees now that more effort should have been put into the situation to confirm ages and timeline involved. There was conflicting information presented, the problem is your response. 

Second statement is on another level of unhinged. It seems that your input through your connection with Chief was one of the factors maybe the major factor that made the situation so hard to understand. 

I have read pretty much everything presented so far, and honestly felt for all the people that described their misunderstandings in the situation. The fact that you said this:
"I had was that the guy apparently couldn’t catch a break. Yes I did say that “I’m kind of going to bat for considering this is the only report we have on him." DOES IT TAKE MORE THAN ONE REPORT FOR THIS KIND OF SHIT???? 

There are proper trust but verify responses you could have had for your friend, but it seems like you did a lot more trusting and a lot less verifying.

You are getting dog piled and shit, and that is going to generate defensiveness, but doubling down on a post where at this point literally 0 people find what you put up as okay probably time to some self reflection and you should probably reread a couple times this shit you posted and its implications. 

Maybe I still don't know enough about the situation to have the perfect read of it, but your take is abysmal in any possible alignment of the facts that even you present. 

Thanks for giving us something that we could agree on, don't come back.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Asking us not to judge the person you were two years ago is a BOLD choice considering you’ve made damn sure that we know you’re still the exact same person.

You’ve dug a hole so deep you hit lava, and somehow you have the balls to continue to dig. To say any respect you had here was lost would be the understatement of the century. You lost mine and that’s saying something considering the mutual respect us military folks have, current or former.

All in all, what you’ve said is stupid and it’s time for you to go somewhere else now. Take care, and good luck with the rest of your life. Hope you can learn from this.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Absolutely unhinged behavior, that time is not an excuse to be so freely thrown around and mitigate the actions taken that you were more well aware of.

Entirely disgusted.
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
community ban when?
The absolute ratio is just, chefs kiss

Imagine having an L take so bad people who havent been here for years log in just to clown on it lmao
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
the craziest part of this to me is, voss isn't even the only (former) admin who came to some of these absurd conclusions. the admins all agreed to ban melodine without a proper investigation based on the claims a pedophile made about her motives and behavior. that fact remains, regardless of the excuses they make now. voss is just the only one delusional enough to triple down 2 years later.