Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nacho Fries
(04-25-2024, 01:23 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: For my Nacho Fries enthusiasts... 

Ingredients
4 Large potatoes
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Nacho cheese sauce 
Optional toppings: Diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, sour cream, sliced black olives (yuck), chipped cilantro

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper

2. Wash and scrub the potatoes thoroughly. Cut them into thin strips to resemble fries

3. In a large bowl, toss the potato strips with vegetable oil, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, and salt until evenly coated. 

4. Arrange the seasoned potato strips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Make sure they are not crowded to ensure crispiness. 

5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the fries are golden brown and cripsy. 

6. Once the fries are done, remove them from the oven and sprinkle with the additional salt if desired. 

7. Warm up the nacho cheese sauce according to the package instructions or prepare homemade nacho cheese sauce. 

8. Serve the crispy fries hot with a side of nacho cheese sauce for dipping. 

9. If desired, top the nacho fries with diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, sour cream, slicked black olives (yuck), and topped cilantro for added flavor and freshness.
Could I make them in an air fryer instead?
(04-25-2024, 02:12 PM)Cimag Wrote:

Ingredients
4 Large potatoes
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Nacho cheese sauce 
Optional toppings: Diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, sour cream, sliced black olives (yuck), chipped cilantro

Instructions:

2. Wash and scrub the potatoes thoroughly. Cut them into thin strips to resemble fries

3. In a large bowl, toss the potato strips with vegetable oil, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, and salt until evenly coated. 

4. Arrange the seasoned potato strips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Make sure they are not crowded to ensure crispiness. 

5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the fries are golden brown and cripsy. 

6. Once the fries are done, remove them from the oven and sprinkle with the additional salt if desired. 

7. Warm up the nacho cheese sauce according to the package instructions or prepare homemade nacho cheese sauce. 

9. If desired, top the nacho fries with diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, sour cream, slicked black olives (yuck), and topped cilantro for added flavor and freshness.
Yeah you 100% could. Almost anything you can bake you can air fry. (I mean technically anything, but somethings don't turn out right at all)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
@Starling

Ingredients
For the brownie layer
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt

for the cheesecake layer
8 oz cream cheese softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions

1. Preheat your oven to 350f. grease or line with parchment paper a 9x9 inch baking pan

2. for the brownie layer: In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. remove from heat and stir in the granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.

3. stir in the cocoa powder, flour, and salt until just combined. do not overmix.

4. pour in the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan, spreading it out evenly.

5. for the cheesecake layer: in a mixing bow, beat the softened cream cheese, granulated sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.

6. spoon the cheesecake mixture over the brownie batter in the pan, then use a spatula to gently spread it out evenly, covering the brownie layer.

7. Use a knife or toothpick to create swirls by gently dragging it through the layers, creating a marbled effect.

8. bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes (i feel like this isnt long enough for brownies but idk) or until the edges are set and the center is slightly firm.

9. remove from the oven and let the cheesecake brownies cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.

10. once cooled, cut into squares and serve.

Ingredients
4 Large potatoes
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Nacho cheese sauce 

Instructions:

i guess...
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(04-25-2024, 02:16 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: @Starling

Ingredients
For the brownie layer
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt

for the cheesecake layer
8 oz cream cheese softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions

1. Preheat your oven to 350f. grease or line with parchment paper a 9x9 inch baking pan

2. for the brownie layer: In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. remove from heat and stir in the granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.

3. stir in the cocoa powder, flour, and salt until just combined. do not overmix.

4. pour in the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan, spreading it out evenly.

5. for the cheesecake layer: in a mixing bow, beat the softened cream cheese, granulated sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.

6. spoon the cheesecake mixture over the brownie batter in the pan, then use a spatula to gently spread it out evenly, covering the brownie layer.

7. Use a knife or toothpick to create swirls by gently dragging it through the layers, creating a marbled effect.

8. bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes (i feel like this isnt long enough for brownies but idk) or until the edges are set and the center is slightly firm.

9. remove from the oven and let the cheesecake brownies cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.

10. once cooled, cut into squares and serve.

Ingredients
4 Large potatoes
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Nacho cheese sauce 

Instructions:

i guess...
I love you so much <3
@Starling

Ingredients
8 oz of spaghetti pasta
salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 can (14.5 oz if u wanna freshly dice em) diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
salt and pepper
grated parmesan cheese
chopped fresh parsley

Instructions

1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. add salt to the boiling water. cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. drain the spaghetti, reserving about 1/2 cup of pasta water

2. while the spaghetti is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. add minced garlic and chopped onion, and saute until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant, about 2-3 minutes

3. add the diced tomatoes with their juices to the skillet. stir in dried oregano and basil. season with salt and pepper to taste. allow the sauce to simmer about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it thickens slightly

4. once the sauce has thickened, add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet. toss the spaghetti with the sauce until it is well coated. if the sauce seems to thicc, you can add some of the reserved pasta water to thin it out.

5. serve the spaghetti hot, topped with grated parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley if desired (please desire it parmesan is bomb. i also suggest mozzarella in there because its fire in spaghetti) (i hate spaghetti but mozzarella makes it tolerable)
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(04-25-2024, 05:05 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: @Starling

Ingredients
8 oz of spaghetti pasta
salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 can (14.5 oz if u wanna freshly dice em) diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
salt and pepper
grated parmesan cheese
chopped fresh parsley

Instructions

1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. add salt to the boiling water. cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. drain the spaghetti, reserving about 1/2 cup of pasta water

2. while the spaghetti is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. add minced garlic and chopped onion, and saute until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant, about 2-3 minutes

3. add the diced tomatoes with their juices to the skillet. stir in dried oregano and basil. season with salt and pepper to taste. allow the sauce to simmer about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it thickens slightly

4. once the sauce has thickened, add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet. toss the spaghetti with the sauce until it is well coated. if the sauce seems to thicc, you can add some of the reserved pasta water to thin it out.

5. serve the spaghetti hot, topped with grated parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley if desired (please desire it parmesan is bomb. i also suggest mozzarella in there because its fire in spaghetti) (i hate spaghetti but mozzarella makes it tolerable)
Thank you!
what If i hate nacho cheese sauce

Ingredients
4 Large potatoes
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Nacho cheese sauce 

Instructions:

THANK YOU!!!!!!
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]