Banned Forever for a silly reason?
I was there for this and he stated no mods no rules rdm round 4 people took him serously and about 9 reports generated. Nobody should have taken him seriously and matt and I said no rdm round I dont think he deserves a perma ban people were being stupid.
I never stated it was Trystan in certainty, when asked I just said it could maybe be him. Nonetheless people call RDM rounds a lot as a joke.
He shouldn't have been banned for this. He can't control what other people do lol. They had a choice on whether to rdm or to play normally and chose to rdm, if anything the people who rdmed should have been punished. If i told dakody to abuse his powers and ban everyone on the server, i wouldn't get punished.
-1 You know full well people aren't smart enough to understand people's intentions over the internet, Going off what Foxka said this is indeed a big bad.
(05-17-2018, 09:35 PM)The Spy Is A Lie Wrote: He shouldn't have been banned for this. He can't control what other people do lol. They had a choice on whether to rdm or to play normally and chose to rdm, if anything the people who rdmed should have been punished. If i told dakody to abuse his powers and ban everyone on the server, i wouldn't get punished.
I agree with spy there is no reason for people to take that as a serious thing when we have special round vote for that instead of people saying rdm round to make it a little different
People say that as a joke all the time, this situation is overblown.
Said a lot, yes. Actually one being started by the caller, different situation, it is now and incited round. Open the log I provided, it's linessss of RDM

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Yeah, a perma ban is kind of silly. There are countless times when this has been said, or when someone says “no Mods on. Let’s RDM.” Anyone who actually RDMs is accountable for their RDM, not Trystan. Is Trystan a muppet for even saying this? Yes. But he’s not entirely at fault. The RDMers share most of the blame. If you want, for every RDM someone committed during that round, slay Trystan. Or ban him for a day. A permanent ban is way too much. I’m also more concerned with the players who followed through on the RDM round, ESPECIALLY if they’re regular members of the server.
Permanent until appealed- it's a placeholder since I don't know the punishment applied for inciting an RDM round successfully
If we apply the slay for each rdm, he left therefore more than 3= perma

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-18-2018, 09:55 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Permanent until appealed- it's a placeholder since I don't know the punishment applied for inciting an RDM round successfully
If we apply the slay for each rdm, he left therefore more than 3= perma

Can we get an admin to comment on this? Hello?