Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shanks Moderator App
Ingame Name: [CC]Sadistic Shanking Cat 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92275666

Time Played: 10D 4H 49M (on dinks ph server and 1829 total gmod hours) (screen shot of my hours)

When First Joined: March 29th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My work schedule has been a bit whacky since first joining dinks but i can still get on pretty much every day except for saterday nights. 

Rank Desired:  Moderator

Current Rank: Donor/testmod

What can you do to help the community?: Well im a very friendly person some times im quiet and some times im talkative depends on my mood. Im quick to act in any given situation and i have previous experience not only on gmod as a mod but even minecraft and have had managment experience IRL at my jobs. Im a natural leader. Im very relaxed even in stressful moments which in turn will allow me to make the best judgment. I believe in having fun while playing on the server but i also belive in following the rules of the server. im very unbiased and i love to treat people fair. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I have just fallen in love with this community its like a home for me i have made so many friends on this server. It saddens me that the only mods are currently inactive and i would like to take some of the stree off the upper staff.  i know people have stuff going on irl and are busy so i feel it would be helpful if i got the promotion. when traitor or nicky are busy and only trusted and test mods are on we some times need a pban because someone is ruining the fun for the whole server (ie hacking). and there is nothing we can do about it until someone can get on. im quite active and i respond pretty quickly as i have discord on both my phone and on my pc. The only time i wont respond is if im at work or sleeping. I know all the commands, im responsible and level headed. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yes app for trusted 
and app for test mod

How did you find us?: was bored one day looking for a server because the server that was my original home of gmod closed down because the owner was getting stressed out due to school and drama between all the new mods. 

Other: If you want more information about me here is a link to my introduction..   After reading stuff on the forums i realized i meet all requirments for this position.

If your okay with it i wouldnt mind the promotion to further help the server and make it a better place. 

shank
+1 Friendly (when you don't piss her off love ya shanks lol), quick to enforce rules and is very reliable. Would make a wonderful mod
                        ~Squeaks Heart
+1.

Definitely staff material. Active, helpful and striving to improve the community on and off the server. Would make a fantastic Mod.
+1 She helped me find this server and made it a place I wanted to stay in. She's kind to the players and keeps them in line. It's nice having her as a staff member, and I think she'd make a good moderator.
~BinaBitz
+1 Defiantly a staple in the community. Cannot think of a person who loves this server more than her.
Awesome at helping new players, making sure donors follow the rules, and keeping mic spammers in control.
Can't think of a single reason not to promote her! :D
+1 Can't think of a better person to fill out the spot. Shank is respectful, honest, plays fair, and is active when she can be. I don't see a reason why she should be promoted. Haven't seen her break any rules or abused any powers.

~ Sincerely Trash 
+2 [copy and paste Panda's response], and that is why she deserves it.
+1

She's an awesome person and she's very nice......when people don't get her mad. But other then that, she'd make a great mod since she actually helps people out when the others aren't on and if she's not busy.
+1 Great person, really trustworthy, quick to respond to server issues and a pillar of the community. (totally won't feel the fire of Muspelheim when you make her angry)
 A S T H E T I
+1 Tots my goats.