Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban request for Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball
If there's no proof of it then someone would need to corroborate that was said for us to know you're telling the truth or he would need to admit to it. And even if he did say that, that one remark is not going to result in a ban (nor would Festive's possible support of said possible remark). There isn't any other evidence of Stingray "picking on you" so far
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I will admit I was a bit of a dick to Lycan in the beginning. I apologize for that too. I was just getting constantly harassed and felt cornered and like nothing was being done. Lycan I appreciate the help of you muting James when he wouldn't stop. I really appreciate that! I did do things a bit unprofessional in the beginning and didn't go through the proper channels. But here I am admitting some of my wrongs and I seriously don't want anything more to escalate from this.
(08-17-2018, 12:19 AM)Mugdog Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:13 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:08 AM)Stingray Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:05 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: From the screenshots given: The only thing that I see could constitute "harassment" would be what James is saying. There is no evidence here of any intentional false KOS called by Stingray, and given his responses it seems like you may have been arguing over mic? Regardless, I think an Admin may want to be the one to make the final determination on this, but I don't see anything here that warrants a ban myself. @"Lycan" since you were there your account would be much appreciated

ill admit i called false kos on him cuz i was a t and knew ts could so i was trying to have fun i figured since he was inno he would have some sense of humor... plus i just hopped on and didnt know the situation i didnt do anything at all with the intent of harassment or targeting

Yeah, that sounds like a case of wrong place wrong time so no issue there

I have no proof of this, but once I finally died one round I heard Stingray call me the "dumbest fucking player in gmod" or something along those lines. Seriously Stingray is far from innocent in this case. Yes you did call a false KOS on me in the beginning of the round when you were a T. But there were times when you were also picking on me when we were all dead through voice. You've also done your fair share of picking on me Stingray. I wouldn't of included you in this report otherwise. The screenshot where Festival calls Stringray a god was right after Stringray called me "the dumbest player in gmod", then you said "Hey Mugdog don't get med it's only a gam". I'm not sure why you insisted on joining in, even though you had been there long enough to see the harassment.
what i had said was "i swear i just met the dumbest person ive met in gmod in forever i just apoligized to this guy for something entirely different and he really just brought it back up 3 maps later hes too upset to even listen to me" other than that i also messaged you alot telling you I had my own rights to call kos and i wasnt trying to target you, apoligizing for what i did and asking you to stop so all the stupid commotion would stop. Then after realizing that nothing was gonna get to your head cuz you purely like complaining i stoped. You still contined for 3 MAPS with no one else bringing it up you literally would just think someone was talking about it and start it back up again then EVERYONE started talking shit and leaving you alive to do so i had very little part of that and couldnt help my laughter cuz they were hilarious. Your behaviour and way your talking is what caused you problems i couldnt help but laugh at you flail while i tried to be nice and help you to get them to stop. You literally cannot stop making this worst for yourself to the point that i would recomend a break and a name change because youve turned yourelf into a meme. The only "picking on you" i did was telling you to stop and saying that your being rediculous just like every other person was...
(08-17-2018, 12:32 AM)Stingray Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:05 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: From the screenshots given: The only thing that I see could constitute "harassment" would be what James is saying. There is no evidence here of any intentional false KOS called by Stingray, and given his responses it seems like you may have been arguing over mic? Regardless, I think an Admin may want to be the one to make the final determination on this, but I don't see anything here that warrants a ban myself. @"Lycan" since you were there your account would be much appreciated

ill admit i called false kos on him cuz i was a t and knew ts could so i was trying to have fun i figured since he was inno he would have some sense of humor... plus i just hopped on and didnt know the situation i didnt do anything at all with the intent of harassment or targeting

I have no proof of this, but once I finally died one round I heard Stingray call me the "dumbest fucking player in gmod" or something along those lines. Seriously Stingray is far from innocent in this case. Yes you did call a false KOS on me in the beginning of the round when you were a T. But there were times when you were also picking on me when we were all dead through voice. You've also done your fair share of picking on me Stingray. I wouldn't of included you in this report otherwise. The screenshot where Festival calls Stringray a god was right after Stringray called me "the dumbest player in gmod", then you said "Hey Mugdog don't get med it's only a gam". I'm not sure why you insisted on joining in, even though you had been there long enough to see the harassment.
what i had said was "i swear i just met the dumbest person ive met in gmod in forever i just apoligized to this guy for something entirely different and he really just brought it back up 5 maps later hes too upset to even listen to me" other than that i also messaged you alot telling you I had my own rights to call kos and i wasnt trying to target you and asking you to stop so all the stupid commotion would stop. Then after realizing that nothing was gonna get to your head cuz you purely like complaining i stoped. You still contined for 5 ROUNDS with no one else bringing it up you literally would just think someone was talking about it and start it back up again then EVERYONE started talking shit and leaving you alive to do so i had very little part of that and couldnt help my laughter cuz they were hilarious. Your behaviour and way your talking is what caused you problems i couldnt help but laugh at you flail while i tried to be nice and help you to get them to stop. You literally cannot stop making this worst for yourself to the point that i would recomend a break and a name change because youve turned yourelf into a meme.

So here you are admitting to saying what you said and that you also joined in on "the fun" of picking on me and laughing at me. I'm not sure why you even brought it back up. You can even see in the screenshot I said I forgive you and that Idc. Then after that was said you went and said ""i swear i just met the dumbest person ive met in gmod in forever" I legit forgave you in the screenshot of me PMing you and you still insisted on bringing it up. Sure I brought it up a few times myself but I didn't bring it up at all after you decided to bring it up again. I said that it was unnecessary. You didn't help and try to stop. You didn't once just tell me to ignore the bullshit and to take it easy. You kept laughing and poking fun at me, even though it was all said and done. I admit I did freak out a bit but that's because I felt cornered in the beginning. But now here you are also telling me I've "become a meme". Not sure how when you and James are the ones who thought it was okay to pick on someone. You never once tried to be nice and all you did was poke fun and laugh at me.
Yeah I admit fault, but honestly Stingray, and didn't do anything at all. In fact, they were trying to help you. Random KOS callouts happen, and you're asking for a ban request on a T round on which you can get later anyway.
(08-17-2018, 12:24 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote:

I may have called him a god but i wasnt supporting his harrasment and i cannot read things people pm you so i had no idea you were called "the dumest player on Gmod" lastly i'd like to say that you were yelling in you're mic which is why i told you as a joke "Why you haf to be mad its only gam" to say calm down and you somehow took that the wrong way and you say that i said sting ray is a god after he called you dummest player in gmod if you look at you're OWN screen shots you will see that is a lie. So what now your lying to try to get me banned?

Hold you you JUST contradicted yourself. In one of your posts you said you muted everyone and had no idea he said anything. Yet how did you hear me "yelling in you're mic" if you have everyone muted. I find that odd.

(08-17-2018, 12:29 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote: Ah i usually mute all players and gamble so idk that

Here you are admitting to muting "all players" to gamble. Now whose the liar? You couldn't of heard me say a word if you muted everyone. So which is it?
(08-17-2018, 12:38 AM)Mugdog Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:32 AM)Stingray Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:08 AM)Stingray Wrote: ill admit i called false kos on him cuz i was a t and knew ts could so i was trying to have fun i figured since he was inno he would have some sense of humor... plus i just hopped on and didnt know the situation i didnt do anything at all with the intent of harassment or targeting

what i had said was "i swear i just met the dumbest person ive met in gmod in forever i just apoligized to this guy for something entirely different and he really just brought it back up 5 maps later hes too upset to even listen to me" other than that i also messaged you alot telling you I had my own rights to call kos and i wasnt trying to target you and asking you to stop so all the stupid commotion would stop. Then after realizing that nothing was gonna get to your head cuz you purely like complaining i stoped. You still contined for 5 ROUNDS with no one else bringing it up you literally would just think someone was talking about it and start it back up again then EVERYONE started talking shit and leaving you alive to do so i had very little part of that and couldnt help my laughter cuz they were hilarious. Your behaviour and way your talking is what caused you problems i couldnt help but laugh at you flail while i tried to be nice and help you to get them to stop. You literally cannot stop making this worst for yourself to the point that i would recomend a break and a name change because youve turned yourelf into a meme.

So here you are admitting to saying what you said and that you also joined in on "the fun" of picking on me and laughing at me. I'm not sure why you even brought it back up. You can even see in the screenshot I said I forgive you and that Idc. Then after that was said you went and said ""i swear i just met the dumbest person ive met in gmod in forever" I legit forgave you in the screenshot of me PMing you and you still insisted on bringing it up. Sure I brought it up a few times myself but I didn't bring it up at all after you decided to bring it up again. I said that it was unnecessary. You didn't help and try to stop. You didn't once just tell me to ignore the bullshit and to take it easy. You kept laughing and poking fun at me, even though it was all said and done. I admit I did freak out a bit but that's because I felt cornered in the beginning. But now here you are also telling me I've "become a meme". Not sure how when you and James are the ones who thought it was okay to pick on someone. You never once tried to be nice and all you did was poke fun and laugh at
HAHAHAHAH thats exactly my point!!!! i wasnt even talking about that when i apoligized and you STILL cant understand that xD and i said "i had very little to do with it" (the shit talking) i was laughing just like most of the people on the server and yes i was nice i apoligized and tried to give you tips on how to get them to stop. Just cuz you were to upset to listen or to even understand aparently doesnt mean i didnt try. Which i even said "Why am i tring to be nice im just talking to a wall" and the "just stop dude you just making it worst, just stop talking be invisible like half the people here and they wont bother you". I literally never heard anyone else but you bringing it back up over and over and over
(08-17-2018, 12:44 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: This is in ban requests and it's getting out of hand. Mugdog, if you want to focus on Stingray specifically take it over to staff/donor abuse reports and post relevant evidence there to make a formal report against him specifically. Locked.

I'm not just going after Stingray it's also James I'm going after. Don't lock the thread yet till at least Lycan can shed some light on this.
Here’s me putting my two cents in, you began to freak out on the discord and refused to take any advice or information you were given, you let your temper get the best of you and let them get into your head after being repeatedly told to clientside mute or ignore them, from your previous posts I realize that you have a short temper, and I understand how frustrating it is to be targeted, but you wouldn’t listen to me when I basically told you that reacting to what they do is only gonna make that target bigger, constantly griping and complaining is only giving them the satisfaction they wanted, and you were told this, you were told you simply not let it get to you and to let it die out but you refused to let it die because you felt unsatisfied with how lycan correctly dealt with the situation, which led to your attack lycan
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-17-2018, 12:47 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Here’s me putting my two cents in, you began to freak out on the discord and refused to take any advice or information you were given, you let your temper get the best of you and let them get into your head after being repeatedly told to clientside mute or ignore them, from your previous posts I realize that you have a short temper, and I understand how frustrating it is to be targeted, but you wouldn’t listen to me when I basically told you that reacting to what they do is only gonna make that target bigger, constantly griping and complaining is only giving them the satisfaction they wanted, and you were told this, you were told you simply not let it get to you and to let it die out but you refused to let it die because you felt unsatisfied with how lycan correctly dealt with the situation, which led to your attack lycan

PREACH IT! Wait wait wait, also didn't you just get unbanned @Mugdog? I revoke everything I said to this point, it looks like you are instigating full heartily, it looks like built up rage, and it looks like you feel the server owes you something for being gone for 2 years. It's time to move on, and grow up.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]