I think i was wrongfully banned
(02-07-2017, 06:05 AM)Scoovie Wrote: You were banned via the ban request located here : http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thre...t=nekowolf
You killed 2 Tbuddies and attempted 2 more with a jihad. Maybe you'll get a reduce but a full unban is unlikely.

^ bingo.

You did something wrong, you just didn't know what happened. From my understanding you used a Jihad without calling out you were going to use it to kill 2 of your T-Buddies, and attempt to kill 2 others (both took over +20 dmg from usage) and thus you were banned indefinitely for "Mass Attempt T on T RDM" You need to make sure you call out that you're going to use it, and where you're going to use it.

Otherwise you're risking the death of your T-Buddies. In this case if you were to return, you'd be serving a full map of slays. (+2 per RDM Kill, and +1 for the attempts)

I'm not going to add them if your ban length is justifiable, especially since the reports were only on the kills. But you should understand why you were banned now.

I am fine with a reduce.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-07-2017, 08:32 AM)DaKody Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 06:10 AM)NekoWolf123 Wrote: Well then I am sorry, but the jihad was Unintentional as I had no idea T-Buddies were near me the two T Buddies were mostly like killed by mistake only because I might've killed them when shooting at one of the innocents that's round and I most likely had a shotgun.

Thats is why it explicitly says in the rules to call out jihads. It's on you to not blow things up until your t buddies are clear from blast radius. 
Crossfire killed 2 tbuds? Is that what you're saying? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Big ol -1
Lil fishy am I right? -1

Btw Any one else notice the new problem with jihad rdms.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-07-2017, 08:32 AM)DaKody Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 06:10 AM)NekoWolf123 Wrote: Well then I am sorry, but the jihad was Unintentional as I had no idea T-Buddies were near me the two T Buddies were mostly like killed by mistake only because I might've killed them when shooting at one of the innocents that's round and I most likely had a shotgun.

Thats is why it explicitly says in the rules to call out jihads. It's on you to not blow things up until your t buddies are clear from blast radius. 
Crossfire killed 2 tbuds? Is that what you're saying? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Big ol -1

Ok and i understand to do that, but yes most likely because i do spam shotguns and i know some T buddies were near me when i was shooting, im pretty sure i did say sorry.

And if i did not i say i was sorry, then i sincerely sorry.
i could understand if it was mid round or something. But this was literally instajihad rdm right in the beginning of the round at spawn. I feel like if Neko didnt know what they were doing they wouldve asked what the jihad does or something. But they didnt.. They just str8 up nuked everyone at spawn no worry about T buddys/communicating.
[Image: 45704.png]
[Image: OGAFJDn.png]
(02-07-2017, 02:28 PM)Dangerously Sketchyâ„¢ Wrote: i could understand if it was mid round or something.  But this was literally instajihad rdm right in the beginning of the round at spawn. I feel like if Neko didnt know what they were doing they wouldve asked what the jihad does or something. But they didnt.. They just str8 up nuked everyone at spawn no worry about T buddys/communicating.

im guessing the map was trappy cottage?
(02-07-2017, 02:54 PM)kramberry Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 02:28 PM)Dangerously Sketchyâ„¢ Wrote: i could understand if it was mid round or something.  But this was literally instajihad rdm right in the beginning of the round at spawn. I feel like if Neko didnt know what they were doing they wouldve asked what the jihad does or something. But they didnt.. They just str8 up nuked everyone at spawn no worry about T buddys/communicating.

im guessing the map was trappy cottage?

It was on losttemple.
Well I'm sorry.
+1 for reduce or unban though, I think everyone deserves a second chance because we all do dumbass shit.
(02-08-2017, 12:11 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: +1 for reduce or unban though, I think everyone deserves a second chance because we all do dumbass shit.

I don't know where you come from. Most of us over on ttt don't mass rdm t buddies. (oh wait I do know where you come from) Dodgy
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Honestly, I don't think he knew to call the jihad out. Everyone makes mistakes. Let's give him a second chance.

+1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]