Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S.A.A. Shitgun Addicts Anonymous.
I remember first becoming active on TTT. Polo gave me a small loan of 100k points (<3) and I bought a locomotive. It was fun for a while, but it felt arbitrary and skilless. I then unboxed a vector with the premium points I had, and used it ever since. Ive actually gotten better at aiming due to the amazing feel of the vector.

Still get rekt by Fozzy and Hoodie, but its a start.
(02-14-2017, 11:46 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I remember first becoming active on TTT. Polo gave me a small loan of 100k points (<3) and I bought a locomotive. It was fun for a while, but it felt arbitrary and skilless. I then unboxed a vector with the premium points I had, and used it ever since. Ive actually gotten better at aiming due to the amazing feel of the vector.

This is the first time I've been proud of an original PH player.
(02-14-2017, 11:46 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I remember first becoming active on TTT. Polo gave me a small loan of 100k points (<3) and I bought a locomotive. It was fun for a while, but it felt arbitrary and skilless. I then unboxed a vector with the premium points I had, and used it ever since. Ive actually gotten better at aiming due to the amazing feel of the vector.

Thanks for sharing this really means a lot to us. Since you are a ph player coming to ttt.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I like shitguns so much I made the locomotive a thing.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(02-14-2017, 04:39 PM)queef commando Wrote: I have no skill and I wanted a advantage so I made the locomotive.
Shame on you
[Image: original.gif]
(02-14-2017, 04:39 PM)queef commando Wrote: I like shitguns so much I made the locomotive a thing.

Here we don't hate. We just heal. @queef commando
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I used to use the locomotive, and I did for the entire month of January, but now, I only use the deagle, silenced sniper, and vector, and sometimes a famas or Mac10. I only use the regular shotgun in a last resort ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

I also use the m24
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I have directed lots of people to join the saa in hope that maybe it'll help them. Some of them want to join. Others are too stuck in their ways. Well for all you people who haven't yet picked up a shotgun. Let me tell you why you shouldn't. The shotgun is more than just a gun, its a disease. You start using it once, you can't stop. You think "Its the only gun i can use." "How else will I survive." Don't pick up the shotgun. You don't deserve this. Don't do this to yourself. Pick up an assault rifle. As for the people that are already infected by this disease @Dildo Shwaggins @"John Bear". I understand what you feel like. I too used to be a shotgun addict like you. I used to think "Wow, look at all these kills I'm getting, how could I not use the shotgun?" I didn't care how many people I upset by using that monstrosity, All I care about was that I was getting kills. I still feel bad about it... Then eventually all the people getting upset that I was using the shotgun got to me. I finally picked up a vector. I don't always use a vector though, I also use the galil and famas. I learned there are more ways to kill someone than using a shotgun. My accuracy has gotten better. Less people get upset at me. I learned just how fun it is to use an assault rifle. So to all you people out there who still use a shotgun. You can heal. You can get better! You can aim if you just believe in yourself! The shotgun Isn't the only gun you're capable of using! You can use any gun you like if you just believe. You can become as good as fozzy, as good as bang bang, and if you work hard enough at it, maybe even as good as hoodie. Even if you think you can't. I believe you can if you try hard enough. But the shotgun... the shotgun wont get you there.
Dont look so blue
A long post by Mari but definitely worth the read, you've outdone yourself. @"Mari"
(02-16-2017, 10:26 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: I have directed lots of people to join the saa in hope that maybe it'll help them. Some of them want to join. Others are too stuck in their ways. Well for all you people who haven't yet picked up a shotgun. Let me tell you why you shouldn't. The shotgun is more than just a gun, its a disease. You start using it once, you can't stop. You think "Its the only gun i can use." "How else will I survive."  Don't pick up the shotgun. You don't deserve this. Don't do this to yourself. Pick up an assault rifle. As for the people that are already infected by this disease @Dildo Shwaggins @"John Bear". I understand what you feel like. I too used to be a shotgun addict like you. I used to think "Wow, look at all these kills I'm getting, how could I not use the shotgun?" I didn't care how many people I upset by using that monstrosity, All I care about was that I was getting kills. I still feel bad about it... Then eventually all the people getting upset that I was using the shotgun got to me. I finally picked up a vector. I don't always use a vector though, I also use the galil and famas. I learned there are more ways to kill someone than using a shotgun. My accuracy has gotten better. Less people get upset at me. I learned just how fun it is to use an assault rifle. So to all you people out there who still use a shotgun. You can heal. You can get better! You can aim if you just believe in yourself! The shotgun Isn't the only gun you're capable of using! You can use any gun you like if you just believe. You can become as good as fozzy, as good as bang bang, and if you work hard enough at it, maybe even as good as hoodie. Even if you think you can't. I believe you can if you try hard enough. But the shotgun... the shotgun wont get you there.
This is what you can become people. The Shotgun is a disease, if you join the SAA today we can help you through the worst of you addiction.