Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maguku Unban lmao
(04-06-2019, 07:31 PM)Rambo Wrote: I think Maguku deserves an unban. There isn't enough evidence to prove him of hacking.

shut up scumbag
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-06-2019, 07:36 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 07:31 PM)Rambo Wrote: I think Maguku deserves an unban. There isn't enough evidence to prove him of hacking.

theres enough evidence for both of yours and you doing this doesn't help it

you are obviously biased. Im taking it objectively. There are no videos of Maguku's perspective, atleast very short peeks at him. There is nothing solid that proves him a hacker.
(04-06-2019, 08:19 PM)Kasumi Wrote: The video shows it clear that you were hacking. You ran straight to props and as you shot your screen shaking a little bit. And there's no way that you are shaking it on purpose because its the same shake over and over. Even if you weren't walling you would still get banned because you had an aimbot. Now i suggest not disliking everyone's opinions just because they are disagreeing over you. Everyone is allowed to say their own opinion and judging my the video you were hacking. Its obvious. Very obvious. There is proof that you are hacking and its solid proof. A good player doesnt shake everytime they shoot and walk straight to props so maybe not compare a hacker and a pro player together.

Now before you claim that you arent disliking peoples comments just because they are not agreeing with you. Heres 4 people that you've done it too already. Now im 100% sure that you did it to everyone but i dont have the time and space to capture all of them.
Gonna say the same thing i told your friend. Actually you can look for yourself since i am to lazy to type it all back ^

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ban?page=2

(04-06-2019, 08:00 PM)Rambo Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 07:36 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

theres enough evidence for both of yours and you doing this doesn't help it

you are obviously biased. Im taking it objectively. There are no videos of Maguku's perspective, atleast very short peeks at him. There is nothing solid that proves him a hacker.
dae isnt being bias about anything. He watched the video like everyone person in here and made their suggestion on it. Dont see how thats bias

Edit:
I sent the video to an outside party that doesnt play Garrys Mod and they said that you were hacking hardcore
[Image: giphy.gif]
How long have you played Prop Hunt? That's the question I wanna have answered.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Make sure all comments are professional and related to the topic at hand.

-1. Evidence states you and your friend(s) are guilty. If consensus says no, please do not waste your own time. There are tons of communities that will allow hackers/ghosters there and will do the same thing. Bring it to the forums and let the decisions go to higher ups (Mods, Admins, etc.).

(04-06-2019, 08:42 PM)WildFire Wrote: Make sure all comments are professional and related to the topic at hand.

-1. Evidence states you and your friend(s) are guilty. If consensus says no, please do not waste your own time. There are tons of communities that will allow hackers/ghosters there and will do the same thing. Bring it to the forums and let the decisions go to higher ups (Mods, Admins, etc.).

Let your FRIEND speak for himself. You are not helping.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
As I stated on the other unban, I might be out of practice but I don't see the hacking. I will add again that the attitudes shown here are definitely out of line but I do think some of it is being baited by some of the responses here.

so, what 4 or 5 videos that i know of isn't enough evidence? i can gladly search for each and every video and post them here and let you watch every single second in each and every one of them.
Nothing here
(04-06-2019, 09:15 PM)[Black]Kommie Wrote:

so, what 4 or 5 videos that i know of isn't enough evidence? i can gladly search for each and every video and post them here and let you watch every single second in each and every one of them.

Please do that. I honestly wanna see the evidence you have myself.
Having gone through the evidence, there's ample evidence for the ban to stick to Rambo. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...and-maguku

_____
EDIT: Placed wrong link. Still in support of keeping the ban for Rambo, however removing Maguku's. Though there is suspicion on the videos, nothing as concrete as Rambo's.
(04-06-2019, 09:21 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: Having gone through the evidence, there's ample evidence for the ban to stick. 

[video=youtube] https://youtu.be/OiOtJz2_YZ0[/video]

That video is recorded in 3rd person and has no valid evidence from what I can see.