Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Go (Moderator App)
(05-15-2019, 01:14 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: First of all, I did not know there was a trial moderator rank, 2nd of all, holy crap those gametracker photos are huge.

Since you stated here that you took a break from TTT and informed the staff there of this, I also remember a short while ago that you wanted to build up your time on the PH server. Seeing on how soon after your time on TTT has seemingly gone to nonexistent is moderately concerning as it makes me wonder how you could balance both if at all. That is more of your business to sort out I just remember when the topic came up either in the Discord or on the server, as I cannot remember which.

With that noted, I have never had issue with you knowing and following the rules that come from being on the different servers. You make sure players stay within the rules, help out new or experience players, as well as give ample warnings. Your knowledge and experience of the lua code used in gmod has been helpful since you arrived on the PH staff squad and your willingness to engage in the difference of topics and situations has been noticed and the perspective is appreciated that you provide. I believe that you have the maturity and capability that it takes to become moderator at this point in time.

+1 from me best of luck moving forward.

+1, this says everything I would have said 
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
imma say +1 from me since i havent seen anything to change that. always nice and fun to play with and always helpful with new peeps.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1

I’ve know avi for a long time and I’ve never seen any reason to speak negatively about her. The only thing would be play time but she’s an adult and knows how to budget her time well. Finals can be a bitch but I have faith she’s got it under control
I don't see the question of balancing time as even being an issue for Avi. I won't be the first or last person to say this, TTT is cancer and can get the best of even the staff at times. Even dealing with some of the staff over there, immature as they are, is exhausting. Taking a break from TTT as she is, it's no surprise that her time on there has tremendously dropped even to non-existent levels. I know from experience, that server is tiring to staff.

Can't really vote on this app because of my lack of knowledge in PH affairs, but I thought I'd help clear that up.
Ok I'm just going to point this out, does it really matter if she balances both TTT and prop hunt? This is an application for Prop hunt not TTT (as someone mentioned before). I've been in those shoes where I had to balance 5 servers in a day (to be fair, we had a thing called admin panel, which is basically @on-call staff on discord without the discord part of it, which made it easy to manage) The only time I feel like that it should be held against a person is if they spend their time on the other server and like no time on the server they're applying for, which in Avi's case isn't a problem. Another thing I'd like to point out, while I haven't seen it mentioned in this application yet, is the new rules. Imo we shouldn't hold it against them, as the rules haven't really changed that much, while yes some have, but majority of the rules have minor tweaks and !warn added to them.

Sorry for that little rant there. As for my vote, I'm going to be a +0 ... haven't really played that much with you, but when I have it was positive.

Anyways, I'm going to be neutral due to me 1 RIP for a week, back for this week then prob RIP again next week (i.e me being very inactive person)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Before giving my vote on your application I would like a to hear a little bit more as to why you want to be PH Moderator. 

I know your last sentence on "What can you do to help the community" touched on your why reasoning but I'd like to hear more about it.

Do you think that by being Mod on both TTT and PH may remove the fun aspect of the game for you?

I know you're active when you're able to be active, and everybody needs a break from TTT/PH every now and then. 
(05-15-2019, 10:30 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
Before giving my vote on your application I would like a to hear a little bit more as to why you want to be PH Moderator. 

I know your last sentence on "What can you do to help the community" touched on your why reasoning but I'd like to hear more about it.

Do you think that by being Mod on both TTT and PH may remove the fun aspect of the game for you?

I know you're active when you're able to be active, and everybody needs a break from TTT/PH every now and then. 

I feel if being Mod on both servers would remove the fun aspect of the game for me, I wouldn't see my self applying or even being staff.  If anything, being staff, especially on prop hunt, has been one of the most enjoyable times I've had in the community.  One of my favorite aspects of staffing is engaging the community, and seeing those people return to play again.  I enjoy when people appreciate the work the staff put in and I strive to put my best effort forth to make this a place people truly enjoy.  So would I lose interest? No, even if it means more staffing and less game play to handle situations on the server, handling ban requests, or whatever is thrown my way. 

I hope this answers your question, and if you want to ask anything further, feel free.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Avi ever since I met you I knew you would be great for this position you’re very professional when it comes to observing and handling things. I think you could balance ttt and ph just fine I respect that you want to do this because being mod on both is quite a lot to handle. But I think you’re prepared for this position. +1 

Good luck - Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
                When Avi was jumping back and forth it was very helpful, especially during times there wasn't any staff on. Once she started being more on ph, its been alot smoother in game. She's been very helpful in game and has been fun to talk to. I really haven't seen any negativity when it comes to avi, She performs well and gets the job done. I also have played with you a few times, and you are great at communication. Fish has pretty much explained most of everything else, but as for me, I wish you good luck avi. Its a (+1) from me c:
This isn't really my answer I just wanted to be dramatic for a moment

Having played with you on both TTT and PH, I have found your character very pleasant. 
I know many players on PH are excited when they see you're loading into the map.
Having community support is a big part of being staff, because with the support then the players feel more comfortable talking to you about issues going on with the server. 

I know that your addition to the upper staff with PH will be of help and your input is appreciated too.

Thank you for your responses to my questions. 
I look forward to having you added to the Mod Squad.(+1)