Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Thoughts from an outsider
(02-25-2017, 07:14 PM)Dalek Emperor Wrote: Also @"lynx" At least I am trying to add to the conversation instead of insult everyone in the thread as well as add in useless fucking gifs that do nothing at all also Yes you did not directly say that and I apologize for assuming that as it was wrong of me.

I mean the gifs are a reaction and opinion.. Not really an insult or targeting.. But calm down.

(02-25-2017, 07:19 PM)Setro Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 07:05 PM)lynx Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 07:02 PM)Dalek Emperor Wrote: Ok starky whatever please continue to deny things in order to maintain your reputation.

I'm just going to put out the fact that I am assuming you bought Tmod, because normally someone with this behavior wouldn't get promoted to Tmod. 

I could be wrong, but my boi. 

something something http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-156.html
can we knock off the memes? this is why we need a shitpost section

He wasn't being descriminated against... It was a false assumption.
[Image: 6GWKK1I.jpg]
posting gifs under the guise of actually having an opinion is a cop-out, spend the time it took you to find a fitting gif actually writing something constructive and be of use to the conversation
(02-25-2017, 07:22 PM)MisterSaltine Wrote: [Image: 6GWKK1I.jpg]
@upper staff
(02-25-2017, 07:22 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: posting gifs under the guise of actually having an opinion is a cop-out, spend the time it took you to find a fitting gif actually writing something constructive and be of use to the conversation

I would like more of this and less gifs, you are a good man.
(02-25-2017, 07:14 PM)Dalek Emperor Wrote: Also @"lynx" At least I am trying to add to the conversation instead of insult everyone in the thread as well as add in useless fucking gifs that do nothing at all also Yes you did not directly say that and I apologize for assuming that as it was wrong of me.

Understandable, my apologies if I came off rude towards you.

I didn't mean to  Heart
I am sure you're a good person/staff and it wasn't my rights to assume that you donated to receive it.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
[Image: nOvkAqv.gifv]
(02-25-2017, 07:23 PM)Gragle Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 07:22 PM)MisterSaltine Wrote: [Image: 6GWKK1I.jpg]
@upper staff

When someone says not to do a meme about roasting etc, yet this happens insulting higher ups. Petty.
Thanks for breaking forums
I'm noticing a pattern: One person's stupidity always results into an explosion.