(08-25-2019, 05:02 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 04:53 PM)Proper Wrote: sugar

butter

vanilla
chocolate chips

peanut butter

cornstarch
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Sad to see you resign but hopefully we'll see you around still. Take care and best wishes.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Thanks for being a good sponsor, fellow staff member, and friend. Hope to see you around.
Dildo you are the literal embodiment of a perfect staff member. You were so kind, helpful, and an all around great guy. I hope we can continue to play games with each other frequently. Wishing you the best my guy.
Please have my children, dad
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Good luck to you Dildo, I'll miss seeing you around as a fellow staff member and friend. I hope you do well in the future in whichever path you decide to take. If you need anything at all, shoot me a call and I'll be there. Take care homie.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
This hurts me bud - In all honest I think this is unfair to the whole lot of you and to see you leave also is by far the nail in the TTT coffin :(  

From the right align gang And from the same signature gang I wanna thank you for your hard work and your dedication towards everything. Im gonna miss your shit posts and your dumb names on Discord
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(08-25-2019, 06:07 PM)Demonetized Wrote: This hurts me bud - In all honest I think this is unfair to the whole lot of you and to see you leave also is by far the nail in the TTT coffin :(  

From the right align gang And from the same signature gang I wanna thank you for your hard work and your dedication towards everything. Im gonna miss your shit posts and your dumb names on Discord

I'll still lurk Shitposting and post there possibly.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(08-25-2019, 06:10 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 06:07 PM)Demonetized Wrote: This hurts me bud - In all honest I think this is unfair to the whole lot of you and to see you leave also is by far the nail in the TTT coffin :(  

I'll still lurk Shitposting and post there possibly.
Start the breakfast threads again
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member