Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMod App: A Year Later
Ingame Name: dong

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040

Time Played: 692 hours

When First Joined: According to gametracker April 09,2014, but actively started playing in the beginning of 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Due to corona shutting down in person classes for my university, I'm now available basically all day everyday until like 3am.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I've been around the TTT community for a good bit of time now, and in that time I've familiarized myself with the people and the rules quite a bit. Most importantly though is my past experience with this rank. Whenever I had Test Mod in the past I tried to be fair, have an open mind, and to see both sides of a story. Seeing as I've been able to be on at every different hour of the day now, I've had to deal with numerous mass rdmers, trolls, a few people getting stuck or going out of the map, etc. Test Mod would grant me access to a few commands to help out in these cases, such as teleport and karma ban. These last few weeks there have been a lot of mass rdmers, so with karma ban I could set their karma to 0 and make a ban request rather than adding a ton of slays and them still living through the round and killing more people. As of now, I've been grabbing and handling every report that I can and handling them efficiently, I have also tried to make as many ban requests as possible as well. Lastly, I offered to help a few people who were interested in being staff, one of them is now Trusted. All in all, I believe that with my experience I can be a fair and accurate Test Mod.

Why you want to help the community: I've been a part of Dinkleberg's for over two years now and this place has honestly become a second home to me. I was staff for nearly a year before my resignation. Something about this place has always just drawn me in. I want to make this community fun and enjoyable for everybody who decides to join, without them having to worry about toxic trolls or random people getting on and rdming, etc.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): yes, I asked Nuru to ban me

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted App 2018

How did you find us?: Through two of my good friends Gabe and Summer

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: I do hold two other roles, but as you'll see with my gametracker I've been active on TTT. I just want you all to know that I'm all in to help this community by doing my fair share.
Dong's Application for TMOD Response:

Pros:
  • Knows policy + Enforces it
  • Active within the forums + Discord
  • Calm.
  • Handles situations well.
  • Previous staff member.
Cons:
  • My only issue is your game tracker time. There is a large gap. You've been super active on the server as of recently and I believe you can remake up those missing spots.
Final Decision/Concerns:
I believe that you will be a great addition to the test moderator team. However, the only issue I see is that large time gap, It's worth 12 days. I know you care for the server and you want the best so I'm going to +1 this app as I believe you will be enabled to fix those missing spots.

+1
EDIT: For anyone who may want to view his time it's below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
In my opinion, Dong would make a great T-mod. He knows the rules, enforces them, keeps a level head when dealing with trolls and other people of the sort. I have never had a problem with him, He is always good about keeping up with reports and handling them correctly! +1 from me man, Goodluck!
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
+1 dude understand the rules and very active not just on server but on discord and forums as well. Dude deserves a promotion for sure
what're you dumb?
+1
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Active, has had this position before, we need more tmods, an excellent staff member, and the list goes on. +1
former admin2
dong is good staff he knows the rules is fun to play with and i think will once again be a good tmod +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
1+ Has experience as Test Mod and knows the rules exceptionally well enough.

Dont really need to say anything else except his time will increase for sure.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-06-2020, 10:27 PM)Sharky Wrote: 1+ Has experience as Test Mod and knows the rules exceptionally well enough.

Dont really need to say anything else except his time will increase for sure.

To address that, yes my days will go up, but the reasoning for me applying at 20 days was I racked up 60+ hours in that time. I was told that it was fine, but again I can assure you that the days will indeed go up. Thank you brother
All the replies before mine speak for me. There are no better words I can add. Obvious +1 Good luck mate!