Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused on why i was banned
(06-13-2020, 09:51 AM)Avi Wrote: I can post screenshots later of your strike warning you to stop shitposting, as well as Jack's message telling you to stop when Im done with work. As for the others Foxka they all received strikes too (as most of them havent received any sort of strike/warning yet).
Only one i saw was jack's warning if i got any warning from a bot i always have dms for non friends turned off i didn't really see one besides jacks
(06-13-2020, 09:51 AM)Avi Wrote: I can post screenshots later of your strike warning you to stop shitposting, as well as Jack's message telling you to stop when Im done with work. As for the others Foxka they all received strikes too (as most of them havent received any sort of strike/warning yet).
Fair enough, thanks for taking time and explaining this. It's a shame we cant see strikes so many of us feel like no one is getting corrective action.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-13-2020, 11:27 AM)Foxka oops Wrote:
Fair enough, thanks for taking time and explaining this. It's a shame we cant see strikes so many of us feel like no one is getting corrective action.
I can make a public log with the bot that's separate from mod logd but I didnt want people berating other users for punishments.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Honestly, I hate posting in general chat. There's been no real conversation. Just shitposting and pure cancer with no substance. Just take those conversations to the dedicated shitposting channel. Honestly, most of us are tired of it.

-1 on the unban. This was coming for some time. Hopefully this serves as an example.
(06-13-2020, 04:35 PM)August Wrote: Honestly, I hate posting in general chat. There's been no real conversation. Just shitposting and pure cancer with no substance. Just take those conversations to the dedicated shitposting channel. Honestly, most of us are tired of it.

-1 on the unban. This was coming for some time. Hopefully this serves as an example.

I don't want this thread to become about the state of the Discord server, it'll become a mile long.. but I completely agree. You'll see no complaints from me if I see a few names disappear from the general chat when I check there..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(06-13-2020, 06:27 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I don't want this thread to become about the state of the Discord server, it'll become a mile long.. but I completely agree. You'll see no complaints from me if I see a few names disappear from the general chat when I check there..

yes i left because of russeFarmer
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I aswell usually don't respond but I read every now and again and from what I can tell your attitude hasn't changed yet which is something I think a lot of us were not only expecting but hoping to see. Lots of people love having you around, you just haven't been making the wisest choices. +0
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I’ve already chewed a few ears over it, but mods should be “verbally” warning in the chat as well, not just through the system. That’d be like just using only awarn on server. Logs shouldn’t be a public channel, there’s no need, but a warning *in the chat* is still needed.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-13-2020, 08:19 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
I’ve already chewed a few ears over it, but mods should be “verbally” warning in the chat as well, not just through the system. That’d be like just using only awarn on server. Logs shouldn’t be a public channel, there’s no need, but a warning *in the chat* is still needed.
sucks enough that we can't see it and correct ourselves become some care I guess. #goodguymatt
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I’ve seen you egg on others or join in on them doing dumb things. I joked with you when you came back and thought you were better but then it turned into rinse and repeat. There’s no need to shitpost every hour on the hour which is just about what you did. I was just starting to really like having you stay in discord when all this happened. You need an extended break for a bit.