Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted)
Hey Skay,

First off, I'd like to thank you for showing interest to join the staff team. 

ANALYSIS:

Pros:

-Knows how to fill out a ban request, as 6 of your 8 threads on the forums are ban requests.
-Shown activity in Discord
-Doesn't necessarily cause any MAJOR problems on server

Cons:

-Occasionally will queue earrape 
Personally, I believe you will make a good addition to the team. Just when you get trusted (if you get it with this application),  refrain from queueing earrape as that does get rather annoying after a while.

With all of that said, I'm going to give you a +1. Best of luck on your application, Skay!
At first I was gonna +0 this application, but after talking with you i believe that you have what it takes to become a respected member of staff.  Everyone can grow and your previous actions although not ignorable, shouldn't dominate the result.

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I dunno if a week's worth of turnaround from trolling and queueing earrape is indicative enough of a change here.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
(10-10-2020, 12:59 AM)PH Wrote: I dunno if a week's worth of turnaround from trolling and queueing earrape is indicative enough of a change here.

Skay has definitely been clean with everything you have just mentioned for far more than a week. If even Jesse who is on a lot has witnessed change and has +1'd him, then why say that?
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
(10-10-2020, 10:37 AM)Alec Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 12:59 AM)PH Wrote: I dunno if a week's worth of turnaround from trolling and queueing earrape is indicative enough of a change here.

Skay has definitely been clean with everything you have just mentioned for far more than a week. If even Jesse who is on a lot has witnessed change and has +1'd him, then why say that?

If by "far more than a week" you mean 12 days, than sure. See images attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-10-2020, 01:15 PM)PH Wrote:

Just because I make ear rape songs doesn't mean that I queue them. Before I sent you my collection, I wasn't queuing them for at least 5 days.
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]
(10-10-2020, 01:17 PM)Skay Wrote:

Just because I make ear rape songs doesn't mean that I queue them. Before I sent you my collection, I wasn't queuing them for at least 5 days.

Did you forget the part where right before you sent me that message you queued some? I'm not super torn up about it, I'd just like to see you practice what you preach.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
“I’m careful with it” rubbed me the wrong way. Regardless, you should not attempt to skirt around the rules or do things that you know are against them to begin with. As someone who is applying for a staffing position I feel like you should’ve already thought about that. So why make the collection in the first place?
(10-10-2020, 01:28 PM)dong Wrote: “I’m careful with it” rubbed me the wrong way. Regardless, you should not attempt to skirt around the rules or do things that you know are against them to begin with. As someone who is applying for a staffing position I feel like you should’ve already thought about that. So why make the collection in the first place?
I made the first couple in order to queue (Which is wrong and I haven't queued them recently whatsoever).

The other ones I made either as a meme to send to my buddies or because someone asked me to make it for them.
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]
(10-10-2020, 01:21 PM)PH Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 01:17 PM)Skay Wrote:

Did you forget the part where right before you sent me that message you queued some? I'm not super torn up about it, I'd just like to see you practice what you preach.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Practice what you preach? You were the one who created WAJ, and kept queueing that to bully Jesse until he literally made a forum post against it. How about you practice what you preach?
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]