Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teaming between Crab and Lycan
boy r u dumb or sum this a hard no
Cult member since 8-8-18
(10-12-2020, 10:16 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: admittedly goes too far from time to time, like with the use of slurs
Really didn't think it needed to go that way too much, but since you brought it up, pictured.

And as for anyone saying it's too vague...how? I legitimately do not understand how it can be seen to be vague. It  is shown that he was rez'd and did nothing, and the other link TDawg posted showed him walking about willy nilly with Crab. From the perspective of other innocents, it's a complete disruption of gameplay. Someone had the opportunity to win the round, the goal of the game, and chose to troll them instead, essentially. And it's not really the time to talk about how teaming rules aren't accurate, since there's not been a stink raised until someone who is popular in the community is being hit with it. If anyone really thought that, they'd have said something sooner than now, since  teaming bans aren't exceedingly uncommon. And either way, as it is now, the rules are known, that's what teaming is, that's what everyone sees teaming is, and they know the minimum punishment as well. As popular and known players who have been on the server hundreds of times, they've seen the motd that many times, and know that that's what teaming is defined as.  And as previous staff, he knows what the punishment is.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I would like to start off my contribution to this thread as mentioning I am biased towards Lycan and Crab, I think they're both good players who make the server more fun.

Secondly, I'd like to mention that I strongly agree with Nicky's claim that the guidelines for what constitutes teaming is far too broad:

"Innocent players refusing to kill a completely obvious traitor that has done many traitorous things in front of them and is ignoring it. This is teaming."

The flaw with this statement is that this game naturally encourages creativity and nuanced situations in it's gameplay. For example, hypothetically, If I go into a room with my good friend GAMER, and we chill in the room for a while and he gains my trust for not shooting me in the room, then later on he starts shooting every person that walks in that looks at him wrong, he could be disputably called an "obvious traitor" but I should reserve the right to not shoot him as the way that TTT naturally functions is that it's in my right to choose to be a pacifist, or side with GAMER, as he earned my trust.

Ok back to the actual situation at hand, im pretty sure I was on the server at this time, and maybe it's because I went and got some pizza rolls during this map, but I didn't even notice this happening. So this brings a major question to hand, if some "rule-breaking" conflict arrises, but it happens so late into the round that hardly anyone seems to care, is a punishment even necessary? I understand why these rules are put into place but if the conflict isn't something as obvious as players being noticeably upset at a sudden discourse in gameplay, should it really be a two week punishment? Especially if these players have proven to be respected players in the community. So to sum things up, I don't think they should even be banned. They were making the gameplay fun and different which is not a bad thing, obviously it would be upsetting if they were constantly teaming and stretching the rules and making the game worse for other people, but I feel like not many, (if any at all) players were negatively affected by their actions.
(10-12-2020, 10:37 PM)GAMER Wrote: boy r u dumb or sum this a hard no
Y... you gon argue yer point?
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Idk this seems like a stronger case of teaming than gcubed had against him. I'm not saying I want anyone banned I'm just pointing this out -1 to a ban. I don't even think teaming should be bannable unless it leads to a mass rdm.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]

[Image: image0.png]My thoughts ^^^^
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Definite teaming here. Not sure if ban worthy, but on the other hand both these players are long time community members and are trolls, yeah, but don't every cause any real issues.

IMO, seems like staff in that discord channel are just looking to punish players they find annoying
-1 for ban
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(10-12-2020, 10:52 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: Definite teaming here. Not sure if ban worthy, but on the other hand both these players are long time community members and are trolls, yeah, but don't every cause any real issues.

IMO, seems like staff in that discord channel are just looking to punish players they find annoying
-1 for ban
Anyone can tell you I very much like both crab and lycan, have been friends with both of them for a hot minute, and people that I've talked to can tell you that I was bothered typing it up. Please don't just make baseless assumptions, was completely unsubstantiated and designed to cause more shit. Thanks.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(10-12-2020, 10:48 PM)derp spooky Wrote:
bcuz i think teaming is lowkey a dumb rule makes game less fun, and i like to have fun. if it doesn't lead to mass rdm or like saying who all ur T buds r what is the big deal?

and the evidence was lowkey trash it showed like nothing
Cult member since 8-8-18
(10-12-2020, 10:58 PM)GAMER Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 10:48 PM)derp spooky Wrote:
and the evidence was lowkey trash it showed like nothing
See tdawgs post
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod