mad shitter random permaban ?
The dmv just wants your money, staff team is here to make the server better buddy
Your wait time at the dmv will probably be less than you wait time to get back on the server
(10-25-2020, 12:50 AM)Mana Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 12:45 AM)the mad shitter Wrote: we were just vibing in dead chat and you come in all like "guys guys i know youre havening fun but shut up or the gags come out", so ofc the natural reaction is to tell you to buzz off mustard sucker. i don't expect to get away with anything, i expect time and time again to come on and have a good time and get some wacky interactions in and the mods are constantly cutting that short because they want dead chat to be utterly silent and joyless. mods and trusted and donor paypiggies constantly gurgle out the """toxicity"""" charge but all of the people im fuckcing wit are fucking around too, you guys just take exception to it because you're control freaks. staff doesn't like me and i don't like staff, but that's okay because i dont expect to fuck around and have fun with the staff i expect to fuck around and have fun with the players. the gamers. you staff aren't gamers, you forgot how to be gamers. you threw away gameing and decided to become society and oppress gamers at you leisure, for reasons which i cannot even fathom. of course i am not remorseful, not at all, all i ever do is try to vibe with whoever is vibing and you internet hall monitors just want to suck all the energy and fun out of the room.

seriously all i wanna do is act like a retard before and after a long shift, i try not to let you get to me but when suddenly the laffs stop because you want to swing around your authority like a deadend hardees shift manager it gets kinda hard to not react and just take it up the ass
you do realize you can have fun on the server without throwing out slurs, mic spam, and challenging staff when they ask you to tone things down no? That sounds more like you have an issue with authority in general. If you want to act like that, go somewhere else. If you can't handle the rules here, then find a different server. We don't need to have the rules accommodate your preferences.
the thing is, we're all haveing fun until staff come on. there's no problem until you guys rear your heads and say ' sit down buster brown no more smiles in my ttt server '. if the room's not feeling it then i'm not feeling it, but in pretty much all cases it's just the staff and when i ask what they're doing for fun in deadchat instead ((where it most often takes place) they're just watching youtube videos until the round restarts
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Staff are there to enforce the ruler. Don’t have fun at the expense of other people, that makes you sound like a jackass. You broke the roles and that’s the bottom line.
(10-25-2020, 12:54 AM)dong Wrote: The dmv just wants your money, staff team is here to make the server better buddy
i cant tell you how many times a good ol bunch of goofballs got broken up by staff coming in with the gagspam. in most cases i have observed, the staff hasn't served to make the server better but to make the server their slobbering sexsubs. countless times ive seen rdms go not only unpunished but completely ignored because the attending mod is too busy telling people they cant sound italian because saying mama mia thatsa fine spaghetti counts as micspam
If its a bunch of people doing this why are you the only one who has been banned twice within two weeks.
(10-25-2020, 01:02 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: If its a bunch of people doing this why are you the only one who has been banned twice within two weeks.
because when you guys pull this shit i dont just sit there with my hands in my lap staring blankly at the screen, when staff want to be the fun police there's little fun to be had except fucking with the staff
This ban shouldn’t be a surprise. You break the rules enough, you get banned. You have been warned countless amounts of times for using slurs on this server when the limit is 5 warns before a permanent ban. You harass staff for being “fun police” but, you’re just trying to skirt the rules. Please reconsider how you are acting in this forum post and make a genuine unban request if you are serious about staying in this community. We do not condone this kind of behavior.

Final vote: -1
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(10-25-2020, 01:14 AM)bryan go boooo Wrote: This ban shouldn’t be a surprise. You break the rules enough, you get banned. You have been warned countless amounts of times for using slurs on this server when the limit is 5 warns before a permanent ban. You harass staff for being “fun police” but, you’re just trying to skirt the rules. Please reconsider how you are acting in this forum post and make a genuine unban request if you are serious about staying in this community. We do not condone this kind of behavior.

Final vote: -1
uhhhhhhh idk if you even read the post but i didn't do anything this time?????????????? try turning on your monitor broe, this litreally came out of nowhere
I was on when u got banned, and while you weren't trolling as hard as you have in the past, you still don't deserve any special treatment from staff, if any other person was on the server acting like you do they would be banned. You keep saying you were banned randomly but you have a huge stack of warnings that say otherwise. At best you could have a chance at getting a reduction, but you seemed to have fumbled that by acting like you don't know why you were banned.

Staff aren't even asking that much of you, literally just to not push the envelope on trolling and don't use slurs. It's not that hard.