Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let this songbird sing!
I am going to start this is by stating I am not the only one worked on this post. I am the one posting this thread since I was going to include my resignation alongside this post, but enjoy the community and the friends I have made here to leave just yet. I will discuss this topic within further details near the end of this post.

First topic: Application responses.

I've been here for a little bit over a year now, this is not a new issue that has suddenly sprung up but it is one that we have never seen get brought up. although responding to applications relies on a portion of your opinion, it has started to become glaringly obvious that some individuals are responding solely on their opinion usually to -1 the individual. Even if the individual in question shows promise at becoming a great addition to the team, individuals will hold grudges or minor incidents against said applicant to hinder their chances of becoming staff. It has also become noticeable that within the community, people are banding together to -1 an individual they all share mutual opinions on, even when only one individual in the group has ever directly interacted with said individual.

These are some of the problematic and biased responses we have noticed:

1. People responding to applications based upon assumptions with little to no evidence to back up their claims.
  2. Individuals who have not been on the server in weeks at a time who suddenly reappear to comment on an application when they themselves have not seen how the individual behaves while online.
  3. People responding to applications when they have only played with the applicant once within a timespan of a month.
  4. People responding to applicants with information they have gathered solely from prior comments on the application.
  5. People responding on applications based upon their personal feelings about an individual.

We are suggesting that the requirements for comments on applications be reworked in order to prevent comments such as above from hindering individuals who show promise while applying for staff. 

Second topic: Opinions.
Now this topic is something we wish to point to the members of the PH staff who have yet to notice this.

It pertains to how the ways  a select few of PH staff members respond to a situation is negatively effecting the community. From responding with harsh criticism to an individual's opinion to becoming defensive when they discover that others have a different opinion than their own, It has reached a point where members of the community are unwilling to share their opinion for fear of how people will respond. Now it is no secret that certain members of the PH staff team can have a temper, but now it is effecting the community's willingness to share their suggestions for the server for fear that they will be met with harsh criticism and shut down outright.

Third topic: Reputations.
This topic pertains more so towards the first topic, particularly "People responding to applications when they have only played with the applicant once within a timespan of a month." as well as developing an opinion of an individual based on the opinion of others.

Now I'll start this topic off based upon my personal experience with it. I myself know that specific members on the staff team do not like me, it is quite clear. But now it has reached a point where those who I rarely play on server with nor personally talked to have developed a negative image of me. This topic will be further addressed later on in this post. Because of this, I have started to limit my interactions with certain staff members outside of the server. Normally I do not care about how others perceive me, but now the slander has begun to effect my relationships within the community as well as my applications. I'll use this as an example, I am sorry if the image is a tad blurry.

[Image: THisone1.JPG]

This would not the first time someone forgot to copy and paste the results on the friend command into the staff chat when there are people not within the VC. It happens. What  should not be happening but is, is that people are taking instances like this, a simple request, and twisting it to create a negative image of an individual. Instead of coming to me to see if they misread the tone, people are making assumptions that I am typing in an aggressive manner and spreading an image of me that I am someone who always has an attitude. Now this would be a tad different if the individuals making these claims were around me enough to get to know me personally, but the ones who are making these claims are around me for less than 5 hours out of the 730 hours there are each month. And incase you are wondering, I have been keeping track of how long I've been around each staff member for the past three months  just for this post. 

Can someone please explain why replies from those who barely interact with the applicant carry more weight compared to those who interact and play with the individual on a daily basis?

Fourth Topic: The incident.
With this topic, I am going to explain why I was considering resigning from the PH staff team. As the name implies, The PH staff is suppose to function as a team unit. While we all do manage to work together as a team while staffing on the server, the Ph staff team has begun to feel as if it is forming into a clique. After recent events pertaining myself and another PH staff member, Myself and other members have noticed that I am often excluded from the group and given the cold shoulder when I do try to include myself with the other staff members. 

So let me explain my side since I've been hearing from multiple people now that they were told by said individual that they were only removed from my personal discord because I just hate them, which is far from the truth. About a month ago now, I was informed by an individual within Dink's community that a PH staff member had come to them once they had learned that said individual had a crush on me. They were told that the staff member had concerns about this and wanted to discuss the topic privately. Their "concerns" turned out to be telling the individual that I was ,in lighter terms than what was used, a guy hopper and that I only play games to chat with guys. Which if you personally knew me, you would know these accusations are far from the truth. 

No one ever came to get my side of the story, even the ones who I considered close friends and the upper staff who I did go to about these rumors did not seem to care enough to do anything about them. Nothing was ever done about this, and I've been left to deal with the aftermath of these rumors on my own. Dealing with this for the past two months has been having a negative impact on both my mental and emotional health, hence why I was considering just cutting myself out of this problem all together. Honestly, I care too much about the community to leave at this moment so I'll be sticking around for a bit longer.

So yea, this covers the gist of everything. I'm honestly expecting quite a bit of backlash for this post, which is why I was debating on posting a resignation alongside this but ya'll are still stuck with me till I feel it is time to migrate. 

-A little bird
Well, I think it takes courage to come out with something like this. I have noticed some but not all of these types of problems happen on the ttt side of things too from time to time. I honestly do hope you have a better time here because from what I reading you may be getting a rough time here in the community. Sorry to hear about this and hope you pull through all of this.
I will preface this response by saying I have not so much as thought about PH in over a year, but when I skimmed through this I noticed a lot of things that also relate to TTT, so I'm going to throw my useless opinions into it so I can obtain more forum rep.

(11-03-2020, 09:08 PM)Starling Wrote: I am going to start this is by stating I am not the only one worked on this post. I am the one posting this thread since I was going to include my resignation alongside this post, but enjoy the community and the friends I have made here to leave just yet. I will discuss this topic within further details near the end of this post.

I've been here for a little bit over a year now, this is not a new issue that has suddenly sprung up but it is one that we have never seen get brought up. although responding to applications relies on a portion of your opinion, it has started to become glaringly obvious that some individuals are responding solely on their opinion usually to -1 the individual. Even if the individual in question shows promise at becoming a great addition to the team, individuals will hold grudges or minor incidents against said applicant to hinder their chances of becoming staff. It has also become noticeable that within the community, people are banding together to -1 an individual they all share mutual opinions on, even when only one individual in the group has ever directly interacted with said individual.

I don't read enough PH staff apps to know if this is factual. If the above is true, then we clearly haven't learned anything from this. No other comment is needed.

1. People responding to applications based upon assumptions with little to no evidence to back up their claims.
  2. Individuals who have not been on the server in weeks at a time who suddenly reappear to comment on an application when they themselves have not seen how the individual behaves while online.
  3. People responding to applications when they have only played with the applicant once within a timespan of a month.
  4. People responding to applicants with information they have gathered solely from prior comments on the application.
  5. People responding on applications based upon their personal feelings about an individual.

We are suggesting that the requirements for comments on applications be reworked in order to prevent comments such as above from hindering individuals who show promise while applying for staff. Sort of confused as to how a bad response to an application hinders the applicant as opposed to the person who posted said response.

1. This has been, and always will be, a problem. A lot of people here like to jump to conclusions because of hearsay and rumors without actually knowing/playing with the individual.
2. "I haven't been around enough recently to comment on your application, +0" These types of comments are about as useless as a toothbrush for whales.
3. No comment needed
4. See 1
5. Of course, people who are friends with an applicant should try their hardest to remain non-biased, but I also think being friends with that person gives you an insight to their true character that not everybody else gets to see.

Now this topic is something we wish to point to the members of the PH staff who have yet to notice this.

It pertains to how the ways  a select few of PH staff members respond to a situation is negatively effecting the community. From responding with harsh criticism to an individual's opinion to becoming defensive when they discover that others have a different opinion than their own, It has reached a point where members of the community are unwilling to share their opinion for fear of how people will respond. Now it is no secret that certain members of the PH staff team can have a temper, but now it is effecting the community's willingness to share their suggestions for the server for fear that they will be met with harsh criticism and shut down outright.

This is something that is not exclusive to PH in any way, but it is sad to see that it's been allowed to reach this level. TTT is the same way, with people who's opinions differ from the hiveminds (hmmm) of the server being targeted. I'm extremely disappointed, but not surprised to hear that some of this is coming from the staff team.

This topic pertains more so towards the first topic, particularly "People responding to applications when they have only played with the applicant once within a timespan of a month." as well as developing an opinion of an individual based on the opinion of others.

Now I'll start this topic off based upon my personal experience with it. I myself know that specific members on the staff team do not like me, it is quite clear. But now it has reached a point where those who I rarely play on server with nor personally talked to have developed a negative image of me. This topic will be further addressed later on in this post. Because of this, I have started to limit my interactions with certain staff members outside of the server. Normally I do not care about how others perceive me, but now the slander has begun to effect my relationships within the community as well as my applications. I'll use this as an example, I am sorry if the image is a tad blurry.

This would not the first time someone forgot to copy and paste the results on the friend command into the staff chat when there are people not within the VC. It happens. What  should not be happening but is, is that people are taking instances like this, a simple request, and twisting it to create a negative image of an individual. Instead of coming to me to see if they misread the tone, people are making assumptions that I am typing in an aggressive manner and spreading an image of me that I am someone who always has an attitude. Now this would be a tad different if the individuals making these claims were around me enough to get to know me personally, but the ones who are making these claims are around me for less than 5 hours out of the 730 hours there are each month. And incase you are wondering, I have been keeping track of how long I've been around each staff member for the past three months  just for this post. stalker

Can someone please explain why replies from those who barely interact with the applicant carry more weight compared to those who interact and play with the individual on a daily basis?

That's just the way the cookie crumbles, bucko.

In all seriousness, I believe I have a legitimate answer for this. Assuming that the PH staff team runs like I know it used to, Fish is the only one accepting apps and really has no way of knowing who's been on with someone and who hasn't unless he's told these things. I don't know that anybody's reply carries more weight than someone else's, but I'm looking from the outside in, so...

With this topic, I am going to explain why I was considering resigning from the PH staff team. As the name implies, The PH staff is suppose to function as a team unit. While we all do manage to work together as a team while staffing on the server, the Ph staff team has begun to feel as if it is forming into a clique. After recent events pertaining myself and another PH staff member, Myself and other members have noticed that I am often excluded from the group and given the cold shoulder when I do try to include myself with the other staff members. Oh boy, is it PH's turn?

So let me explain my side since I've been hearing from multiple people now that they were told by said individual that they were only removed from my personal discord because I just hate them, which is far from the truth. About a month ago now, I was informed by an individual within Dink's community that a PH staff member had come to them once they had learned that said individual had a crush on me. They were told that the staff member had concerns about this and wanted to discuss the topic privately. Their "concerns" turned out to be telling the individual that I was ,in lighter terms than what was used, a guy hopper and that I only play games to chat with guys. Which if you personally knew me, you would know these accusations are far from the truth. 

No one ever came to get my side of the story, even the ones who I considered close friends and the upper staff who I did go to about these rumors did not seem to care enough to do anything about them. Nothing was ever done about this, and I've been left to deal with the aftermath of these rumors on my own. Dealing with this for the past two months has been having a negative impact on both my mental and emotional health, hence why I was considering just cutting myself out of this problem all together. Honestly, I care too much about the community to leave at this moment so I'll be sticking around for a bit longer.

Unfortunately, this is a common thing in the internet world. People stir up bullshit and cause drama just because they can, and because they can, they must. Once some mouth-breather spreads a rumor about you, true or not, nobody asks you for your side or anything like that, they just believe whatever is told to them. I've had the misfortune of being on both sides of that coin, and it's not fun. The upper staff not doing anything should come as no surprise to anyone who's been in the community longer than 5 minutes. There's a reason the upper staff are subject to ridicule every time somebody even thinks of them.

On the topic of people you considered close friends either not doing anything or leaving you, fuck them. If they were really your friends, they'd be there for you when you need it.

So yea, this covers the gist of everything. I'm honestly expecting quite a bit of backlash for this post, which is why I was debating on posting a resignation alongside this but ya'll are still stuck with me till I feel it is time to migrate. 

-A little bird

Backlash for telling the truth? Very plausible imo
responses in red like always
"Myself and other members have noticed that I am often excluded from the group and given the cold shoulder when I do try to include myself with the other staff members. "

While I could be completely misunderstanding what this means but I believe something similar happened to an old staff member, Kasumi. I also won't lie I've also felt in this boat, I almost resigned early last year, although I don't remember any details of it, I just remember mostly feeling left out and FFxiv really helping me back then. That game gave me time to think that I could have been just overreacting, and going back to "well maybe if I used a mic I'd feel like I fit in more, and maybe if I'd start interacting with people outside the server more might help as well". So I just shrugged it off. My actual resignation was basically a response to that way of thinking. I feared that when I did come back that I would be out of place as not only the server would change but the staff team itself would as well. it was like that first time I came back (the one before I resigned) so why wouldn't it be like that the second time around. Of course, at the time I also didn't consider coming back so soon. While it wasn't that much of a factor as to why I truly resigned, those being lack of interest in the game and work being hell for 10-11 hours for 5 days, plus another 8 on a Saturday. (disclaimer the Saturday part started soon after I resigned), I did take it into consideration.

Which brings me to this. I believe that these kinds of things (sadly) won't change, the staff team is constantly changing, as stated before people come and go, so it's hard (IMO) to keep this in check all the time. I'm sure there are others that are like this not only for PH but TTT, DR, murder, or even other servers as well. We really can't compromise to make everyone happy, to have everyone feel like they're included.

Sorry if this was out of place, but it was something I thought I would add.

also sorry if that seemed all over the place was working on for like nearly two hours and really tired
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
The first thing I want to say, is thank you for posting this. You do not know how people are going to respond to something like this. I am going to respond to everything that I can and provide context towards some things while also not personally revealing anyone just like you had done in your post. I am also sorry that you felt like you may have needed to resign from the community and that it has altered your health.

Applications
Your first topic, I want to start off by saying this will always happen and always had happened throughout my time in Dinks. I try to be very picky, sometimes probably too picky to some and myself, on who becomes staff and who gets what rank. Why? Because there is only one admin running around for PH. So when I see something pop up on a staff application, discussion, etc. I take note depending on what is being said. I do this because I have been around plenty of bad staff and that one instance could be as it is, that one instance but what if it is more than that? What if they are just playing nice around staff, which is common, to just try and get a rank? These are questions and concerns I have going into every application because I am not around or on all the time obviously and I want to make a good choice.

1. Yes, that is how applications work. It is the job of the upper staff to find out if these said things have anything to said claims. However, I think you and your fellow writers are only assuming the bad things and not the good things that people say unless they are completely biased.

2. Yes this happens, most of these comments have little to any weight on them, same with blatant favoritism.

3. For this to be legitimate good or bad, it all depends on that interaction with them along with discord and forums. Many people get an idea of someone over multiple forms not just server.

4. This too can be legitimate or not, it all depends on what is going on.

5. Yes, that is how applications work. Now if they are just holding to or against them for things completely separate from Dinks, then we have an issue that has been and always will be there.

Opinion Section
This how things sadly always will be. That is just how it is. I am guilty of some of this depending on the subject being discussed. People do not always know the context of things but that is when perspectives should be discussed, not hostility. I do not think there is any person here who is innocent of this either and that only expands with dealing with an online community. No one should be shut down for their opinion but I cannot force people to react a certain way either only said individual can choose how they respond. That goes to both sides.

Reputations
Once again, this will always be a thing. However, you should all be able to communicate and work with one another on the server DESPITE not liking each other. I know you all do not like each, I do not expect you all to like each other. Would I like if all you were all friends and singing kumbaya everywhere? Yeah, I probably would but I hope you all can decide to set apart your differences for the betterment of the community and the players that are in it. This is once again not something I can force you all to do. You all have to CHOOSE to do this.

When people form opinions or assumptions of you I can guarantee they are not just from the server but also other games, Discord and forums. Yes people should not twist something like that, but thinking people base all of their assumptions over you from a couple things from just the server, is wrong as well.

The Incident
I know of the incident you are speaking of all to well sadly. The biggest reason why I did not get super involved in this as an admin is because, it wasn't part of the Dinkleberg's community. From stories and instances that I got from you and the other staff member, this had been going on before you even joined this community. This is something that seemed like it overall started small and was allowed to grow and fester between you two for a VERY long time. It then got brought into the community later in such a form that STILL had little to do with the community as it was about a personal subject. It is not my job, nor any other staff member's job, to be involved in people's personal affairs as staff members. Which is why I did not ultimately act on it because, in my opinion, it was not my place. You say you did not kick the person out of your private discord over things of disliking to even hating them but some of the things you said to me makes me think otherwise. You called this person a liar despite them sharing their own opinion on what happened in a staff application and neither one of you showing evidence of the event that took place publicly. People picked sides that favored or disfavored the both of you and since neither of you publicly revealed evidence, such things are going to happen and are going to remain that way surrounding that particular subject of the incident that truly brought into Dinks community finally.

Then it just became a back and forth between you two through my DMs and I would relay certain information to the other where I just finally decided to stop because it was something bigger than that and the community then got dragged in. Also both sides were sharing their opinion with questionable supporters and evidence. After this explosion (which somewhat took place on Kiwi's app), then the PH staff meeting happened and everything that concerned the community was discussed. If you did not say something that you wanted to say or what you thought you needed to say that is on you because that meeting lasted for over 3 hours. If we need to have another one to sort this shit out on what you believe is between you and several other staff members lets fucking do it then instead of behind the scenes crap with random explosions every few months.

With stopping rumors, there is not much I can do about that either. Talkers are going to talk, and BOTH sides are guilty of this. Yes, I said BOTH, because I have seen the rumors, once again mainly outside of Dink's stuff, happening and talking from both sides and I can ask people to stop all day but I was already a small aspect of Toxicity Part 1 and I want to overall avoid being part of a second one especially one focused on PH. I found in the end both parties guilty in their own way with the majority of stuff, private items, that was not my business addressing as a PH admin. I probably should have said that immediately when it went away from the staff application to private stuff but at the time I do not know what is going on and I want the context to go along with it and did not know how much it was community based or not.

I hope I covered everything while giving my own take of events while providing context. 2020 has sucked and holy crap this is longer than what I meant it to be. Also, I hope you do not receive a bunch of backlash but I hope you receive discussion instead between staff members and trying to figure this out.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Applications: 
1. Yes I understand that but it appears that the negative is outweighing the positive when the negative claims lack the side of the individual in question.
2. It does not appear they hold little to no weight from those viewing from the outside in, especially when applications are being denied based solely upon the negative responses from individuals who are rarely active at the same time as the applicant.
3. We all act different outside of staffing within the server, everyone knows this. basing one's behavior outside of the server can result in false readings. The problem is now is that people who don't even interact with the applicant are basing their opinions off of 1-3 hours of an outside perspective of the individual while on server.
4. It is not hard to notice this when you compare an individual's time in the gametracker with the applicant at hand along with the responses of others. What else can you call it when an individual who has not been online in weeks -1 an individual for an incident that happened strictly within the server when they themselves were not there for?
5. Yes, I am aware that individuals who are friends or not are suppose to remain unbias but the fact of the matter is that they are not remaining unbias with their comments. They are letting their personal feelings interfere with the application and preventing those with potential from becoming staff.

Reputations: 

This should not be a "thing". Tearing an individual's character apart based on assumptions? How does that at all seem normal? There is a major difference between there being a problem with communication and people blatantly not caring enough to get the other side of the story and solely spreading their side of the story.

Now honestly I've been keeping my distance from fully interacting with people outside of staffing within the server with the admin chat. Can you blame me after I've heard that certain individuals are judging me based on one interaction? I have only  been hanging within my own discord for the past three months because of this. Do I love being in Voicecall with people while I play? Yes, but honestly I do not need the stress of worrying about people judging my every move and word in order to find a new thing to nitpick at. Within the past three months, I've only interacted with the same three staff members outside of server, everything else has solely been within the server via admin chat. I rarely interact with individuals within the discord community or through the forums since I am more of an introvert when it comes to social interaction. At most you will find me sharing pictures of my cats or sending an emoji of a dinosaur drinking apple juice. So yes, I honestly do believe people are basing their assumptions solely from the server because that is the only place I have been interacting with said individuals.

Incident: 

I will explain more to this incident since it is apparent from these paragraphs alone that you are missing pieces from this jigsaw puzzle.

Now this has always pertained to the Dinkleberg community as all the members included are apart of it and has had a negative impact on my time here ever since. I do not understand where you are coming from with "From stories and instances that I got from you and the other staff member, this had been going on before you even joined this community." as I had joined this community months before said individual even joined the server. This was never allowed to fester to the point as to which it did. I made my attempts to confront said individual about their behavior on two separate occasions, but alas  both attempts were futile. The first time pertaining to them creeping out multiple members of my discord to the point they began to flat out avoid my discord. The second time pertaining to the individual avoiding me and pulling mutual friends away by forcing them to choose sides by making separate calls without me. I can provide screenshots for both of these incidents if you desire them.

In the screenshots I had provided you through discord, you can see they went to my friend on the 08/06/2020. I did not know of this event occurring until 9/27/2020, I can send you a screenshot of the day I received the screenshots as further proof if need be. Hell, you can even go to the other communities within Dink's and learn that they have been telling people to flat out avoid me. So please explain to me how exactly I hated this individual when the entire time I was being nice and chilling with them in games outside of Dinks that they were only being Two-faced the entire time? 

If I did hate this individual from the get-go as you claim, they would not of lasted nearly a year within my own discord as they so did. I give everyone within my discord three strikes to change their behavior before I kick them for being a problematic individual. If you remember Happy, the kid, even he got his three strikes before ultimately being banned from my discord. I went to this individual twice pertaining to their behavior and both times I was met with the individual playing dumb and flat out lying when I had DMs to backup the claims I had received. So yes, they were kicked. Was I pissed when I did it? Of course, anyone would be when you find out someone you considered a friend was secretly slandering your name throughout the community. I am certain the people who came to me about these claims the individual made would be willing to discuss these accusations with you if you are willing to hear them out. 

Onto the application incident, you state that "neither one of you showing evidence of the event that took place publicly" when the other individual stated that they would share the video with what happened in their second comment. Why would I post a video of the same exact incident when the other party stated they were already in process of sending it to you? Maybe it is your wording, but I had your approval to post your comment to the point where I sent you the response word from word to glance over before I posted it onto the applicant. 

Now onto the meeting section, I did not speak because honestly I felt as though I would be cornered and bullied into going along with the majority of the group. That was the real reason why I did not want to attend. I did not want to be cornered about what happened on Kiwi's trusted application via voice call and I did not feel safe sharing any more of my opinions when the ones I had already shared sparked a controversy. If you do you want the evidence pertaining to everything I have told you about said individual, I will dig through each and every chat I have and send you screenshots of what each individual has came to me about. But as I have said previously, Individuals who will not be named are willing to share with you the accusations the individuals have made about me.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but why should it matter whether or not something started outside of the community? It made its way in regardless and is resulting in one or more people not enjoying their time here because of the behavior of their colleagues. That's more than enough for an admin to get involved and at the very least get the two sides to avoid each other.

1. People responding to applications based upon assumptions with little to no evidence to back up their claims. This has happened a lot honestly, not just in PH though. It's a sad reality and trying to get the whole truth is a major hassle to be straight about it. 
  2. Individuals who have not been on the server in weeks at a time who suddenly reappear to comment on an application when they themselves have not seen how the individual behaves while online. I am somewhat guilty of this, due to occupation I can't always see players on server and go off of they're  behavior in community such as forums and discord. 
  3. People responding to applications when they have only played with the applicant once within a timespan of a month. I don't see this as an issue considering it's someone's personal experience.
  4. People responding to applicants with information they have gathered solely from prior comments on the application. That indeed is a bad habit circulating. 
  5. People responding on applications based upon their personal feelings about an individual. One of the points for having community members comment is to get personal insight. Being someone's friend isn't a crime, nor is wanting them to get something. It takes more than a few +1 from friends to get staff, hell look at my original Tmod app, of the 8 responses only 2 were a +1 and It still got approved.  Could be a bad example but still. 

We are suggesting that the requirements for comments on applications be reworked in order to prevent comments such as above from hindering individuals who show promise while applying for staff. And what suggestions of rewording are being presented? I see this as a half solution, the other half being presenting your own suggestion of wording.

It pertains to how the ways  a select few of PH staff members respond to a situation is negatively effecting the community. From responding with harsh criticism to an individual's opinion to becoming defensive when they discover that others have a different opinion than their own, It has reached a point where members of the community are unwilling to share their opinion for fear of how people will respond. Now it is no secret that certain members of the PH staff team can have a temper, but now it is effecting the community's willingness to share their suggestions for the server for fear that they will be met with harsh criticism and shut down outright. I feel attacked. 

This would not the first time someone forgot to copy and paste the results on the friend command into the staff chat when there are people not within the VC. It happens. What  should not be happening but is, is that people are taking instances like this, a simple request, and twisting it to create a negative image of an individual. Instead of coming to me to see if they misread the tone, people are making assumptions that I am typing in an aggressive manner and spreading an image of me that I am someone who always has an attitude. Now this would be a tad different if the individuals making these claims were around me enough to get to know me personally, but the ones who are making these claims are around me for less than 5 hours out of the 730 hours there are each month. And incase you are wondering, I have been keeping track of how long I've been around each staff member for the past three months  just for this post. Impressive. 

I believe this deals more with community presence or familiarity. 

With this topic, I am going to explain why I was considering resigning from the PH staff team. As the name implies, The PH staff is supposed  to function as a team unit. While we all do manage to work together as a team while staffing on the server, the Ph staff team has begun to feel as if it is forming into a clique. (I think part of this is due to continually interaction with each other, similar to going through rough times together builds a bond) After recent events pertaining myself and another PH staff member, Myself and other members have noticed that I am often excluded from the group and given the cold shoulder when I do try to include myself with the other staff members. 

-A little bird

Backlash is unavailable, he's off on some adventure with his band or something.  

My comments may be useless or of no value. Just throwing 2cents in. I apologize for bad spelling stuff, I'm on my phone.
Damn its crazy dude, it seems like...what crackbone called out staff for not being accountable, what Salty said and took blame for calling out those problems months ago and now this was true after all! Damn that's UNBELIEVABLE!

These problems were there ever since i started playing, I've seen biased stuff everywhere not only in game but on discord aswell, the amount of times staff pull a blind eye just because they like that person is just surreal. Start acknowledging these problems, and start working on the solutions. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oo aa, yemen yoman ohman noman woman, imagine being straight in 2020, h, #FreeCrackbone, whats your favourite black ops 2 map, ape gang, schlatt walk, :bread: gang, !ungang uriel'is, on my baby mama, headbang meme, no mods guys, my loneliness is killing me.. oo aa. SWEET CAROLINE O O A, no no dont touch me there that is my O O square, beautiful girls, we popout at yo party im with ape gang, heeey... happy mothers day, calm and steady, otis type beat, my d key broken guys, Nose gang, thats the way o o a a, I like it.. o o a a, hey is that Zuboba's alt? CUZ U MAKE MY APE QUAKE
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
I won't make a big long post because even this is hard enough for me to come out and say. The clique has always existed, I'll be honest my initial reasoning for wanting to be on the staff team was to feel welcome which I never really did, my drama? Also a personal matter that was outside of Dink's but made it's way into dink's by the other person in which no one asked for my side and even when they heard it they called me a liar. and by leaving the community it didn't help, when I finally felt comfortable with coming back and try going for staff again I not only had comments on staff apps from people that had never even played with me but also those that had would tell me not to warn people if staff were on and then on my staff apps say, Well you haven't proved you could even handle it with donor powers. it got to the point that I poured every spare moment I had into the server, I would play always, if I wasn't on my laptop I was on my phone checking forums first thing in the morning and the last thing I did at night. That may of turned more into a rant but I don't even care there's a reason I don't really play prop hunt anymore and that's why.
Also if this gets hate I am deleting it cause I'm not dealing with that negativity in my life right now.