TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
When I was just a wee little guest, Jammin helped me feel welcome in a sea of regulars and egirls. But in all seriousness Jammin is one of the only donators that helps instead of hinder the staff. +1
pretty easy +1. Never causes problems when on the server, and fun to be around. Also has demonstrated he knows the rules, and already exercises his donor powers well.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
easy +1 jammin is always helping the server, obvious fit for trusted.
+1 From a fellow donor, You're a pretty chill guy and you give your honest unbias opinions on stuff. You're gonna be a great trusted if you get accepted!
I think Jammin would make for a good trusted and I would say that I am ready for some trusted jams (as long as you keep up the good tunes).

You've got plenty of activity on the server and have gotten to know the community well over the past few months. Several ban requests and posting on other ban requests with extra evidence. I would agree that you are very calm and composed in-game and that's something important in a staff member. You also know the rules and have been helpful when I've been on, such as with gags/mutes in dead chat.

Overall, you're a good player and I think you'd make for a good staff member.
Jammin, 

The time I've played with you on TTT has been very fun. You are well composed, you do your best to make sure things do not get out of hand and you seem responsible enough for the trusted position. You meet all the criteria to get the position so I say let's give it a shot. 

Final Vote: +1

Good Luck with Your App
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
bump, also good luck