Djrulz Tmod Application
Ingame Name: Djrulz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41925860

Time Played: 495 Hours According to Gametracker, 458 In-game timer

When First Joined: Jun 28, 2018 12:23 AM  

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Approx. 8PM - 2 AM CST

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I frequently catch and record ghosters while trying to mantain the rest of the server. I usually have OBS setup to record at the press of a single key.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to keep the server as a friendly enviroment at all times. While being a Trusted helps with the majority of issues, I feel I would be qualified and more useful with the abilities of Tmod.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: In-Game Browser

Other:
I obviously haven't seen you on the server at all, but you've been staff for a while, done ban requests and made insightful comments on other threads, so I think the bump up the ladder to tmod is no problem. +1
+1. You handle situations quickly and spend a lot of time on the server.
+1 from me bud. When on server with you, you do a good job of communicating via admin chat, catching ghosters, and keeping the server within the rules. I think a step to Tmod is a great choice for you. Especially to help out in the busier hours of the night. Good luck man!
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
When I play with you, its difficult to taunt without you bloodhound sniffing me out and reading my mind which is impossible since I do that, overall I would say +1 cause he do help in times there players who tend to rage and spam on voice chat as well as players going into spectator to afk instead of staying on their team to continue playing and when there are players who like to ghost and ruin the fun for many players.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
+1
I cannot recall ever having a complaint about how you handle things on server. 
You've been on server frequently since your return.
I have zero issues with you becoming TMOD. 

Good Luck 
+1 
You handle situations well and responsibly, you know the rule set well and have been very helpful since you've come back. I have no complaints, hope to see ya back out there in blue!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Yay glad to see you’ve applied. 

+1 Always helpful and communicates well with other staff. Keeps calm when dealing with situations in server. Have no concerns about you becoming Tmod  :D
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Bump for more feedback. Would like some more non staff opinions if possible.
+1 I have only had positive experiences with Djrulz staffing.