Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MiniMe2001 Tmod App
Ingame Name: MiniMe2001, Cotton Candy Boy, General Iroh. Emperor Nero, Polar Bear, Ray | 81194, Nico Di Angelo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73005442

Time Played: Something like 15 weeks now probably more

When First Joined: March 28th 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Basically any time now that I'm out of school. May change as soon as I get a job.

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I regularly catch hackers and make sure things are running smoothly and help out with reports. With Tmod I can also fspec hackers and karma ban them before they can make more havoc on the server. 

Why you want to help the community: I've been here for years and years, for me its just time to climb the staff ranks again and start helping out more when I can

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):

How did you find us?: I was just looking through servers and found it, stayed since. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: 
Ez +1 has experience already very helpful on server handling situations and reports accordingly and fairly
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 has more knowledge and experience in dealing with hackers than the average staffer. Handles reports accordingly and fairly. Extensive knowledge of the server.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1  one of the best staff members and knows what he's doing.
also cute irl
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
MiniMe has had a bit of a rocky past, but I'm confident that those days are behind him. He's a cool dude who knows the rules, and knows how to deal with any situation presented to him. An easy +1
+1, everybody's already said what I would've.

Him and Fozzy make me question my sexuality because they're so fucking cute goddamn it fuck you mini and fozzy
+1 mini knows the rules well i dont think ive even seen him make a mistake 

white very hard read
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
My mans going for prestige mod

(+1, he knows what he's doing and how to do it, as everyone else has said)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 since we kinda lack tmods, I think it would be a good decision to promote him. everyone above already said why.
ez pz +1

he's been here forever and knows what he's doing