Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kale back to green
Ingame Name: Kale

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449563067

Time Played: 521 hours at the time of posting

When First Joined: Apr 05, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekdays: 5pm-10pm EST, Weekends: 1pm-12pm, Weekdays anytime from 5pm-9:30pm EST, Weekends: 1pm-1am EST

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: Ever since I got accepted for trusted back in September, I’ve learned to do reports efficiently and properly. I’ve learned to deal with troll groups and trolls in general, and with ban power, it’ll be easier to get rid of them faster. I can discern hackers from really good players decently well, and ban power lets other people have fun without an aim hacker ruining traitor rounds for some people. I’m usually refreshing the forums on my phone on my dead time so I can deal with ban requests faster. When it comes to things out of server, it would come to joining the committees that only moderators can join, and help out more with gun balancing, and model or map testing, based on what the community talks or asks about the most.

Why do you want to help the community: I haven’t been around this community as long as others have, but i’ve met a ton of new people and made a ton of friends. Honestly, I want the newer players to feel the way I did when I first joined. As well, I feel like people are losing faith in the community, and I want to try and gain faith back by being a good pillar of the community. I also want to fill in some roles of our many inactive staff members, and fill in some committee roles that would usually need the moderator role and up.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only the congratulatory bans and meme bans.
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-a-blue-veggie-dont-sound-too-good (T-Mod)
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Vegetable-for-trusted (Trusted)
How did you find us?: My friends made me get gmod, introduced me to this server. Again

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yuh

Other: 
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
Incredible active on the server, and here on the forums. We could always use more Mods, and Kale fits the bill.
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Kale was always a great help when I was mod. very active and knows the rules well. Has constantly proved to be a consistent and competent staff member. Would do amazing as a mod. +1
heheh, finally.

+1
Kale's active, he's very helpful, gets stuff done fast, but right. Surprisingly more mature than half our player base considering his age.
+1 active is good staff and is very calm
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
He's active, good at staffing, and overall pleasure too play with. +1
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
this is by far the easiest decision Ive  ever made, and i voted for trump. when ever i think of staff Kale is the one person that comes to mind. he is professional and i believe he will help keep the server under control while hes on. i believe with more power kale will be able to swiftly handle most problems that may come up. +1
Consistently active on TTT, plus every time I have played while he was on I would always see him execute his expected staff responsibilities in a timely professional manner and sometimes even going above and beyond for fellow players (new & current) if they needed help with anything! Additionally, I have never seen him give out any type of punishment that would be seen as improper, excessive, or lacking. Lastly, never once saw him misuse a single staff privilege, even in a joking capacity.
+1 from me man!
This promotion is damn near guaranteed!
[Image: 2xSVh9p.gif]
Accepted